Will Christyn Try This?? | The Boneyard

Will Christyn Try This??

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Beautiful!! Clearly, Geno wants Christyn to assert herself on offense this coming season. I’m sure he’s 100% behind her spending her summer playing 3x3 against top competition, where there are many opportunities to just take the ball, be creative and score.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
If its in her arsenal of moves, we'll see it or some variation of that move. I think its safe to say you don't practice that move. You react to the situation as it presents itself.

Agreed, if a player, any player has that move in their “bag of tricks”, you have to take the handcuffs off and tell them to “do you”, and not to look over to the bench if you miss, just play!! She saw daylight between two defenders and attacked the basket.

You never want to retard that kind of aggression or moxie. That type of move is high risk-high reward. It’s an illustration of her quickness and skill set. Christyn did not begin to dig down in her bag of tricks and cheap thrills last year. She often deferred to the upper-classmen on the team. The two leading scorers from last year's team are gone.

Geno needs someone to step up and replace their production. Enter Christyn Williams. I'll bet dollars to donuts Geno gives her the "green light" this year. I expect Crystal to look for her often this year, be it on a fast break, or coming off a screen. The best is yet to come, and I can’t wait. Squeaks is going to do a lot of damage to opposing teams this year. You go girl. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The first spin is the best play to make when a defender lunges for the ball like that. The second spin, I dunno if it was planned or a read-and-react, but the defender is big, so she probably needed something more than a straight up vanilla lay-up.

Reaction Score
why dont these kids take a break, shes been playing constantly

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom