Will Bradley be available tomorrow? | The Boneyard

Will Bradley be available tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
redshirts for he and the wolf? I don't see either of them getting any burn this year.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
He's been in uniform ... was suited up for FFLD.

Reaction Score
If I were in Bradley's position I would take a medical redshirt, seeing as he likely will not get much, if any time this year. Next season, with Drummond potentially leaving, it could open up a spot.

Reaction Score
The only problem with Bradley taking a medical redshirt this season is that he'd then have to petition the NCAA for his 6th year (4th year of playing). While with an injury a 6th year is generally granted, there are no guarantees.

Reaction Score
Would he play even if he were available? I doubt it.
Weird but his best time to play would be with Blaney, unfortunately for him though is we are starting conference play.

Anyway the kid should get some burn this year for the sacrifice he made, irrespective of practice performance (the one and only exception).

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Weird but his best time to play would be with Blaney, unfortunately for him though is we are starting conference play.

Anyway the kid should get some burn this year for the sacrifice he made, irrespective of practice performance (the one and only exception).

It's going to be tough with conference play ... and it's unfortunate he was out for the early part of the year where he could have tried to get up to speed with some lesser opponents. He'll likely need to hope for a blowout or some serious foul trouble.

As an aside, I've watched him multiple times in warmups this year and last and he looks like he's got some skills. Has a nice little jumper. I'm sure it's just going to be a significant adjustment period to actually playing in a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom