Will Azzi miss a free throw this season? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will Azzi miss a free throw this season?

Reaction Score
The more relevant question is “Can our other players take lessons from Azzi to make more of their free throws?”

I mean the rest of the team save Lou are pathetic and it could cost us….
Agreed that the rest of the team hopefully could draw inspiration from Azzi, but 'pathetic' for everyone else save Lou might be an overstatement.

Caroline shot 75 percent from the line last season and Aaliyah was 74 percent. Those numbers aren't in Azzi's realm, but if the team were to shoot 75 percent for this season, I think most of us would be satisfied.

I found it instructive that the Huskies were 22 of 26 vs. Northeastern and 9 of 18 vs. Texas. Could it have been the pressure of a closer game that caused many of those misses vs. the Longhorns, or perhaps the physical nature of the game, or both?

We'll likely learn something Sunday vs. NC State.

Reaction Score
Agreed that the rest of the team hopefully could draw inspiration from Azzi, but 'pathetic' for everyone else save Lou might be an overstatement.

Caroline shot 75 percent from the line last season and Aaliyah was 74 percent. Those numbers aren't in Azzi's realm, but if the team were to shoot 75 percent for this season, I think most of us would be satisfied.

I found it instructive that the Huskies were 22 of 26 vs. Northeastern and 9 of 18 vs. Texas. Could it have been the pressure of a closer game that caused many of those misses vs. the Longhorns, or perhaps the physical nature of the game, or both?

We'll likely learn something Sunday vs. NC State.
It seems to depend of who, and when. Certain players always seem to miss early.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
The consecutive FTs made records are:

26 in a game, 70 in a season, and 75 in a career.
Reminds me of Goerge Carlin’s Biff Burns (predated Biff Barf). Here are the scores: 102-100, 96-85 . . .

If you’re trying to get us to speculate, I will go on the record as having no idea.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom