Will Azzi Fudd Play Again this Season? | The Boneyard

Will Azzi Fudd Play Again this Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not if there is ANY medical question about her knee.
Doesn’t look like it at this point with no update on her condition. Have not seen any info on her practices. Would not surprise me to find out she already had some type of surgery on that knee since she was on crutches for a solid 2 weeks after the last injury.

Reaction Score
Initially it was said that she had no structural damage to her knee. As long as she has been out I would doubt there wasn't something substantial going on. If she hasn't healed yet and it wasn't a break then she should have had it surgically repaired by now. It is a weird situation but if she isn't 100% right now then I would think she is down for the remainder of play.

Reaction Score
Three games left in the regular season, and the BET final is 2 weeks from tomorrow. Maybe she can come back in some capacity for the NCAA tournament?

Reaction Score
Doesn’t look like it at this point with no update on her condition. Have not seen any info on her practices. Would not surprise me to find out she already had some type of surgery on that knee since she was on crutches for a solid 2 weeks after the last injury.
They said she didn’t need surgery and that nothing was torn and that she is doing some non contact drills with the team and one on one training with Morgan Valley. Do you just not look for updates?

Reaction Score

This is beyond silly.

Reaction Score
This seems most logical to me. My guess is once they realized she wasn’t going to be ready for Nova they really took pressure off when she returns. With that being a previously surgically repaired knee and that quick rein jury I think they are just giving it as much time as possible to heal. Maybe she doesn’t come back but I think many indications have been made that no one is currently planning for that situation.

Reaction Score
Azzi looked like she was moving pretty well in the video with Jonathan the Husky. If she was definitely unable to return this season they would have said so; I’ll take it as a good sign that she has not been ruled out. There’s no way to know what’s going to happen, but I am hopeful that she will be able to play in the BE tourney. That way she can get her legs under her and can use the 10 day break until the NCAAT to get in better basketball shape and to reestablish chemistry on the court. Although I’d love to see her come back and lead the team to a title, what matters most is that she’s fully healthy when she does come back.

Reaction Score
I hope that Azzi will play again this season. However, because her knees are so delicate, it doesn't look good. Unfortunately,
she hurt her knees in High School and reinjured them her in college. I was at the Villanova game and asked Azzi if she was going
to return. She said, " I'll be back soon ". Let's hope so. The season depends on it.

Reaction Score
Morgan has Azzi doing special workouts. I assume it is with the goal of returning by March. Fingers crossed!
They will certainly try. But she had been sitting for how long before she made an appearance? 5-6 weeks? Then, it took a nudge to put her in pain. It is unlikely she will return or last very long...unless, secretly, they already did a kind of surgery ( obviously not the ACL, MCL or worse). I'm not sure it will really matter anyway. Let's say she returns for second round of NCAAs. That is not a lot of time to blend in and build stamina. And we can't beat South Carolina without Paige and Brady. We are all just guessing and hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom