Will anybody take my avatar bet regarding One Seeds? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Will anybody take my avatar bet regarding One Seeds?

Reaction Score
Okay Renewing the offer for 2022: I'm picking Eight top 1/2 Seeds to make it tougher. First come, first serve (though I would prefer a frequent poster.

If I miss, the first taker gets to hang an avatar on me for thirty days: If I'm perfect s/he has to wear my designated avatar for 30 days

1. SCar....................................................................8. Iowa
2. Stanford............................................................7. Big 12 Tourney Runner up
3. NCST..................................................................6. UConn
4. Big 12 Tourney Champ...............................5. Louisville

Last edited:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I am betting that the four 1-seeds will be (in no particular order):

UConn
Stanford
NC State
SCar

Bet is open for taking on a first-come-first-serve basis for any poster who has over 600 posts.

Winner designates an avatar that the loser must use until the day after the championship game. Avatar can be anything that does not violate board rules (except that I won't wear an avatar that profanes God). Believe me, I have worn some ugly, worn out, featherless chicken photos as avatars or sigs on other boards. Avatar/sig bets can be fun folks.

Others who are not first-come can post their own avatar bet offers in this thread related to seedings. Have fun folks

Someone bet him for this

1646764656007.png

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Okay Renewing the offer for 2022: I'm picking Eight top 1/2 Seeds to make it tougher. First come, first serve (though I would prefer a frequent poster.

If I miss, the first taker gets to hang an avatar on me for thirty days: If I'm perfect s/he has to wear my designated avatar for 30 days

1. SCar....................................................................8. Iowa
2. Stanford............................................................7. Big 12 Tourney Runner up
3. NCST..................................................................6. UConn
Are your 4 and 7 picks relying on Baylor and Iowa State being in the Championship game?

Reaction Score

Okay. I got all eight right . . .

but missed on 4/5 swap
AND 5 was the Big 12 tourney runner-up rather than champ

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Okay. I got all eight right . . .

but missed on 4/5 swap
AND 5 was the Big 12 tourney runner-up rather than champ
Wow, who knew that Charlie Creme was really a SC fan and on our board! You are a sly one Charlie. Well played....

season 2 episode 3 GIF by IFC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom