Will Adams shot = Brimahs 3 pt play ? | The Boneyard

Will Adams shot = Brimahs 3 pt play ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was thinking this morning how if Adams shot does not go in we are probably off to the NIT. Which got me thinking of AB's old fashioned 3 pt play vs St.Joes. Without that play we get bounced in first round of NCAA, and obviously no championship. Also the Shabazz and Ollie legacies would be very different.

I may be dreaming , but how sweet a deep run ( or do I dare say a championship) in the NCAA would be. It is a funny game how 1 play can make the difference between a lackluster season, and a historical season. Lets win tomorrow and continue the hope for a historical season.

Reaction Score
If we make it to a sweet sixteen or better that shot will be remembered forever. It probably will be, anyway, but more so if we make a run

Reaction Score
Shot will always be remembered but if we lose tomorrow it will be just great entertainment. Win tomorrow and it will be legendary. (Interestingly he just made the shot in 2nd OT to take us to a 3rd).

When a 5th ring well . . . . . . . .

Reaction Score
Im no fortune teller and since we havent even won a game in the NCAA i dont like to get ahead of myself but this all is starting to feel mighty familiar.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
cop-out-nope.gif

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
Shot will always be remembered but if we lose tomorrow it will be just great entertainment. Win tomorrow and it will be legendary. (Interestingly he just made the shot in 2nd OT to take us to a 3rd).

When a 5th ring well . . . . . . . .
It took us from what would have been our second straight NIT to giving us a shot at the NCAA tournament. It saved the season. That alone means it will be remembered forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom