Will a replay of Uconn-Miami be posted several hours after the game? | The Boneyard

Will a replay of Uconn-Miami be posted several hours after the game?

Reaction Score
I have SlingTV which does not carry CBS - so I will be unable to watch the Uconn-Miami game. I don't have a TV either (so no over-the-air option) and watch all video via my computer. On the women's board, MJL243 posts a link to the replay of all Huskies games a few to several hours after they happen, and was wondering if anyone on the men's side does the same? I haven't seen such posts, but thought I'd ask.

Alternatively, what would be the best source of extended highlights, preferably one that wouldn't give away the score in the title? Perhaps I can check that source a few hours after the game to see if it has been posted.

I will make sure not to look at any news or sports sites this evening that would spoil the anticipation of watching a replay or the highlights later on. I'm on the west coast so "later on" is 3 hours later than those of you on the Eastern seaboard. I'm originally from Maine btw.

Thanks for any suggestions. Am really hoping I can watch a replay, or at least some extended highlights, without knowing the outcome.

Jeff

Reaction Score
A sports bar is a logical option but won't fit the bill for me this evening. However, I did not know about Sportsurge or the reddit stream you linked to, so thanks for that. I did a quick review online and it seems that some suggest using a VPN to watch such sites since they fall into somewhat of a gray area legally - though perhaps a majority do not use VPNs. One review listed a few alternatives to Sportsurge, such as LiveTV (liveru.sx), VIPLeague (vipleague.im), and Adthe (adtheeu.eu). All look like they will carry the UConn-Miami game.

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
download the ncaa tournament app, they give almost 3 hours of preview per device. thats how I watched the TBS game. Good luck

Reaction Score
Is there a replay of the game anywhere online? My son is overseas and missed the game so he was wondering if he could watch it anywhere. I can't find anything because I think the NCAA restricts replaying the game. All we can find is the 9 minutes of highlights that CBS produces.

Reaction Score
Hooper,

I am not aware of any replay available as yet, but it's likely that at some point it will be. Searching for the 2022 replays, for example, using the term "2022 final four full game replay men's basketball" on youtube brings up the full replays of last year's games posted by March Madness (i.e. the NCAA). They were made available 11 months ago, so it may take a few weeks or so before this year's games are posted in full.

I'd check that channel over the coming weeks to see when this year's games will be posted. That may be too long to wait for your son; perhaps someone else will pop in here who knows more than i do.

Reaction Score
Is there a replay of the game anywhere online? My son is overseas and missed the game so he was wondering if he could watch it anywhere. I can't find anything because I think the NCAA restricts replaying the game. All we can find is the 9 minutes of highlights that CBS produces.

This site has been posting all the tournament replays. I’ve used it to watch a bunch of our opponents’ previous games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom