Wildcat fiasco may prove Jacobs wrong | The Boneyard

Wildcat fiasco may prove Jacobs wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The repeated insane overuse of the wildcat in the 2nd half should be the straw that breaks the camel's back. No one rooting for UConn expected anything positive when 11 came in (no disrespect to Scott, but to the strategy). The least amount of damage it did today was just kill momentum. Then came the two time outs because of the confusion in making the change (in Game freaking 12!!!). Then came the ill fated trick play. I would love to be in the room if/when Warde asks P what the logic/reason/strategy was in continually going back to the Wildcat when it hadn't worked and showed no promise of working.

If this game had been as close at the end as it was at halftime, maybe you could say OK PP can come back but without GDL. But PP allowing GDL to blow up this game because of the wildcat should be the final reason to get rid of him.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The absolute garbage play that got Whitmer knocked senseless is everything Warde should need.

Whitmer is two days away from being cleared to play after a concussion. He's two plays removed from just being blown the hell up...and they decide that it's a good idea to run a trick play that has Whitmer hung out after about three seconds of nonsense.

P and GDL are out of touch - there is no question of that. But worse, they appear to be dumb. Really, really dumb. There's no other explanation.

Reaction Score
I don't care how much much I think of P as a person. There was no excuse for nit making a bowl game this year. They lost games to terrible teams in Temple, Western Michigan and South Florida.

Kudos for the win at Louisville. First ever for our program over ranked opponent on the road, but that one win can't wipe away the horrible losses, the inept play calling on offense, the terrible use of timeouts and the confusion you see in the twelfth game of the year.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A CHANGE.

Reaction Score
I don't care how much much I think of P as a person. There was no excuse for nit making a bowl game this year. They lost games to terrible teams in Temple, Western Michigan and South Florida.

Kudos for the win at Louisville. First ever for our program over ranked opponent on the road, but that one win can't wipe away the horrible losses, the inept play calling on offense, the terrible use of timeouts and the confusion you see in the twelfth game of the year.

THERE NEEDS TO BE A CHANGE.

I give the props to Dan Brown for the Louisville win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom