Wiggins Set to Announce Decision Tuesday(5/14) | The Boneyard

Wiggins Set to Announce Decision Tuesday(5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seriously do not care, bet he does not shock the world

Reaction Score
I want him to go to FSU just to see the Andrew Wiggins and Jabari Parker matchup.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Its gunna be fsu. If he goes to Kentucky than you know so things up.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Hoping it's Kansas.

D

Deleted member 3149

"I've decided to take my talents to the University of Connecticut to try and help Kevin Ollie win his first title"

Reaction Score
As an athlete, Wiggins looks like he's on another level. But is he really that skilled of a player at this point (shooting, passing, defense, etc.)? There's no doubt he has the highest ceiling of any of this year's recruits, but I think Jabari Parker will have a bigger impact in his one year at Duke than Wiggins will have in his freshman year. Parker is more skilled in every area in my opinion. He just isn't the off-the-charts athlete that Wiggins is. Anyhow, I think he ends up at FSU and plays with XRM.

Reaction Score
As an athlete, Wiggins looks like he's on another level. But is he really that skilled of a player at this point (shooting, passing, defense, etc.)? There's no doubt he has the highest ceiling of any of this year's recruits, but I think Jabari Parker will have a bigger impact in his one year at Duke than Wiggins will have in his freshman year. Parker is more skilled in every area in my opinion. He just isn't the off-the-charts athlete that Wiggins is. Anyhow, I think he ends up at FSU and plays with XRM.
I was lucky enough to see this kid play live a few months ago. He's incredibly skilled. This the rare situation where the hype around him is completely justified and he really is special.

Reaction Score
I was lucky enough to see this kid play live a few months ago. He's incredibly skilled. This the rare situation where the hype around him is completely justified and he really is special.

I'm not bashing him or trying to downplay how good he is. I think he'll be a great player. But I've seen a lot about him being the best player out of high school since Lebron. I guess time will tell. I do think Parker has a more refined game at this point. Wiggins obviously has the upside.

Reaction Score
So better than Durant? Think about that, a top 5 NBA player

I'm not bashing him or trying to downplay how good he is. I think he'll be a great player. But I've seen a lot about him being the best player out of high school since Lebron. I guess time will tell. I do think Parker has a more refined game at this point. Wiggins obviously has the upside.

Reaction Score

Well that comparison is somewhat premature. Durant won 3 of the last 4 NBA scoring titles. Not to mention he averaged like 26 pts and 11 boards at Texas, and won the Naismith and Wooden awards as a freshman. That would be a great year for Wiggins if he could match that.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

I've never seen Wiggins play, so he may not be, but do you think there's never going to be a player that comes along that's better than Kevin Durant?

Reaction Score
Let the kid play a year in college before comparing him to the best players in the NBA/world. Based on the games and highlights I've seen, Wiggins looks like he has the potential to be great, but he's only 17 or 18 years old. It's not fair to Wiggins to compare him to proven and accomplished NBA superstars. And please don't bring up Lebron as an example. Lebron played in sold out college arenas every game in HS. He was a once in a lifetime prospect.

Reaction Score
And the winner is .....................?

jayhawk-current.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog