Wiggins or Love ? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Wiggins or Love ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There is no way Kentan Facey could help the Cavs. He's not ready for the NBA - stop drinking the Koolaid. Plus, the NBA isn't allowed to dip into college for players in the middle of the season. They have a draft at the end of the year for that.

Geez. I expect better from you.
It was a joke, dude. Facey's 3 years away from being an NBA player, and 5 years away from being a good one.

Reaction Score
It was a joke, dude. Facey's 3 years away from being an NBA player, and 5 years away from being a good one.

Looks like you fell victim to the "respond to joke with another joke" trick. You'll get there.

Reaction Score
I really should have read the second sentence of his post.

Yeah - sorry about that. I probably didn't make it obvious enough that I was just playing the common Boneyard character, Poor Reading Comprehension Man

Reaction Score
I said it back in july that Id rather have Wiggins than love. I know it sounds crazy but i wouldve had wiggins at the 3 lebron at the 4 and obviously Verajao at the 5 with waiters and irving in the back court. I wouldve made it like the old phoenix teams running up and down the court scoring 115 ppg and tried to outscore everyone on my way to the finals lol! I think this formula wouldve been more successful looking at that roster at the time. I think lebron and love end up leaving and cleveland continues to be a mess.

Reaction Score
Yeah - sorry about that. I probably didn't make it obvious enough that I was just playing the common Boneyard character, Poor Reading Comprehension Man
No need to apologize - you did me the courtesy of reading my entire post, and I should have returned the favor. I'm the one who duck*ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom