Wife and daughter at the game . | The Boneyard

Wife and daughter at the game .

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Rare event. I go to most and am often accompanied by either my daughter or wife, but seldom both together.

Since we are all family here on the yard I figured you ne'er do wells would like to see a real life August's family pic and see what they look like.

Well here you go. I encourage you to share yours. We can really get to know each other.

W3dD6BW.jpg

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Great !
I am season ticket holder but gave today's game to son and his friend
Very different watching a home game on TV but I enjoyed it
Big advantage of watching in person. I like to isolate my view on certain players and you get a different perspective and it allows me to just shake my head at a lot of the opinions of individual players by some on this board.
Hope your girls enjoyed it

Reaction Score
Great !
I am season ticket holder but gave today's game to son and his friend
Very different watching a home game on TV but I enjoyed it
Big advantage of watching in person. I like to isolate my view on certain players and you get a different perspective and it allows me to just shake my head at a lot of the opinions of individual players by some on this board.
Hope your girls enjoyed it

I think it would be cool to hear of the different perspective of someone used to being live.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I think it would be cool to hear of the different perspective of someone used to being live.
Dham as great as he is rebounding and pushing should give up the ball earlier ( like by the time he gets to half court or so) a lot more than he does. There are always guys streaking on the wings, and id like to see us start hitting people spotting for 3 on the primary and especially secondary breaks instead of him pushing all the way to the arc and getting clogged.

Also you see just how well Adams is seeing the floor. Especially in full court action. His decisions are mostly excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom