WICC Radio Coverage | The Boneyard

WICC Radio Coverage

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I'm in Chicago. How do I listen to the game on my cell phone (App)?

Download the TuneIn app on your phone and then in the search bar type UConn and they should have a stream of the game through IMG I think

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I had to listen to the first quarter driving to the game. Crispino is so bad it’s unreal.

Handoff, the running back jukes.... down to the UConn 31. Yeah Mike that’s a 29 yard run that you described in 5 words and based on your inflection sounded like a 3 yard gain.

Reaction Score
I had to listen to the first quarter driving to the game. Crispino is so bad it’s unreal.

Handoff, the running back jukes.... down to the UConn 31. Yeah Mike that’s a 29 yard run that you described in 5 words and based on your inflection sounded like a 3 yard gain.

I listened to the whole game on the Tune-In app driving back from my son's meet. Agree he needs more emotion. And also he called out wrong yardage / yard lines about 6 or 7 times. He will get better I'm sure - but needs a little more juice to be sure.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I listened to the whole game on the Tune-In app driving back from my son's meet. Agree he needs more emotion. And also he called out wrong yardage / yard lines about 6 or 7 times. He will get better I'm sure - but needs a little more juice to be sure.

They have to do something with the levels too - him and Wayno sound too much alike.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
They have to do something with the levels too - him and Wayno sound too much alike.
I noticed this as well. If I didn't know what Norman's voice sounded like already it would be hard to differentiate between the two.

I heard Crispino show emotion in his call....of a URI TD! :confused:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I listened to the pre-game and post game show. Didn't think Crispino sounded bad at all. The few highlights I heard had energy from Crispino. And I thought Gresh (who I grew to loath for his lack of CRA knowledge) was fine during his tv broadcast. Yeah, Gresh and his partner screwed up the names of players several times, but overall they were as good or better than the some of the low level ESPN broadcast crews.

Reaction Score
I listened to the pre-game and post game show. Didn't think Crispino sounded bad at all. The few highlights I heard had energy from Crispino. And I thought Gresh (who I grew to loath for his lack of CRA knowledge) was fine during his tv broadcast. Yeah, Gresh and his partner screwed up the names of players several times, but overall they were as good or better than the some of the low level ESPN broadcast crews.

He was fine - a few mistakes, but that happens. But can be better. Wasn't awful. Just want more energy.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Yeah Crispino is good pre and post game. And tech wise in the post game they seem to have improved things.

Crispino’s problem is he isn’t descriptive enough - you have no idea what’s happening.

Reaction Score
Yeah Crispino is good pre and post game. And tech wise in the post game they seem to have improved things.

Crispino’s problem is he isn’t descriptive enough - you have no idea what’s happening.

On the long TD pass - there was like a 3 second pause when the ball was in the air. Was super strange.

Reaction Score
Listened to most of the first quarter on WICC-600 on Saturday night. Couple of thoughts:

1) Was great that I could get a static free signal in Milford
2) Crispino has improved greatly from early in the season. Think he is finally more comfortable with the players, etc.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom