WHY?! WHY?!WHY?! | The Boneyard

WHY?! WHY?!WHY?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I think JC saw his season flash before his eyes with AD on the floor! Would have been a monster dunk though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I think he saw Shabazz make a tty decision that is going to need to be coached out of him before it costs us games.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Pretty flat second half after a lock down first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Just a lazy lazy second half with a chance to lose that game if #21 makes the front end of the free throw. Momentum changer there. What is up with our SF position we are not getting anything from that position either on the defensive or offensive side. I would actually like to see NG start as he at leasts brings defense to the team which we lacked today.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I mean I was never concerned because he didn't go down too awkwardly. The only reason he stayed down was because when you weigh 270 pounds, falling from any height is going to hurt.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
When I first heard it live I thought it might have been the fat guy at Maui who had his 15 minutes of youtube fame after the Kemba shots.

Then, it became unmistakeably clear. More clear than Homer saying "Dasher, Dancer ... Prancer ... Nixon, Comet, Cupid ... Donna Dixon."

It could only have been JC.

H

huskymagic

Just a lazy lazy second half with a chance to lose that game if #21 makes the front end of the free throw. Momentum changer there. What is up with our SF position we are not getting anything from that position either on the defensive or offensive side. I would actually like to see NG start as he at leasts brings defense to the team which we lacked today.

your right i have been a huge Roscoe fan but he hasnt shown much. Daniels the same. Giffey I think will give us good defense and he has really good athleticism. I like Giffey's game

Reaction Score
We do need to figure out a way to get DD and Roscoe involved offensively from time to time so that they can develop some confidence when they get open (and they will get open). We're not using all the arrows in our quiver.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
We do need to figure out a way to get DD and Roscoe involved offensively from time to time so that they can develop some confidence when they get open (and they will get open). We're not using all the arrows in our quiver.
To be honest, neither RS nor DD are converting very often when they get decent looks. Their shots have simply not been falling as much as we're used to. DD had a good game against HC but that was HC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom