Why UConn MUST beat East Carolina | The Boneyard

Why UConn MUST beat East Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
East Carolina, South Carolina..excuse me, SOUTH CAROLINA .. whut-evah ...

301617-43434-bugs-bunny.jpg

"eh!.......nnnnnnext!"

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
I'm sure the UConn maintenance staff has roped the Pirates into helping to shovel out the walkways, so they'll probably be pretty worn out. I think UConn may have a chance.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
If ECU beat UConn, Heather Macy would likely get another job opportunity, similar to what KBA got at Michigan after SJU beat UConn in 2012.

And not getting to see the beautiful Heather Macy twice a year would be a tragedy.

Thus, UConn must beat ECU.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Why UCONN MUST beat East Carolina
Cause if they didn't it would be real, real embarrassing.

It would also probably mean, 2-3 starters where injured. That would be real bad.

Reaction Score
If ECU beat UConn, Heather Macy would likely get another job opportunity, similar to what KBA got at Michigan after SJU beat UConn in 2012.

And not getting to see the beautiful Heather Macy twice a year would be a tragedy.

Really?

I need to rewatch the game tonight!

Reaction Score
[QUOTE="alexrgct, post:

Me, I'll take KERITH 24/7, 365.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Dalila Eshe.png

Just in case you missed it there is another beautifual woman on the ECU staff by the name of Dalila Eshe. Google her name and among the images that will come up is this one. If the game was about which team has the most beautiful on staff it would be much closer than the actual game.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Cuz' if they don't all this South Carolina stuff won't matter as much.
I totally agree and also want to add that this was a must win game for a few reasons.
  1. UCONN is on an 18 game win streak.
  2. Weather was crap in Hartford with the storm and the fans who trekked to the XL center would have been super bummed.
  3. Losing would have meant UCONN likely would have dropped to a 2 seed, and even tho they have won the NC as a 2 seed, I'd rather see them as a 1 seed so they could face a 4 seed in the sweet 16.
And the way ECU came out last night - Oooohhhhh doctor.... I thought it was really going to be nip and tuck the entire game.

Now, all joking aside... I did think that several times during the game ECU ran some good offense. They got themselves open shots - which is something most teams with decent offenses can probably do. but they simply could not hit the broad side of a barn with any of their shots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom