Why the duck | The Boneyard

Why the duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did P ever apply for this job. WTF could he have been thinking when he thought about taking this job. Did he call up GDL and say "you know George, the people in CT look like they have a great time at football games, we need to do something to change that, what do you think George?"

P is just a God awful coach. I have never seen a more uninspired UConn football team.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Not prepared to win. I never played, don't know how to break down film or whatever but it doesn't take Bill Belichick to see that team was not prepared to win.

Reaction Score
I agree. Our team looked undisciplined and unprepared. We looked like an FCS team playing against an FBS team. It was downright shameful to know that the man that coached that team tonight gets paid seven figures to prepare a team like that.

Reaction Score
the fact that I find really odd about tonight's NON-performance is that I heard the players talking about how Coach Weist is installing a fast tempo game, yet this offense looked like it was stuck in neutral. There was no sense on urgency at all, no time management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom