Why not Chillious? | The Boneyard

Why not Chillious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Reaction Score
We need recruiting. we need more recruiting more than ever. You can't get to where Chillious is without knowing basketball, I am sure he knows the x's & o's. Hire another proven recruiter to assist. I just do not believe Hurley is the answer. I would prefer Hobbs to Hurley. We need players!

Reaction Score
We need recruiting. we need more recruiting more than ever. You can't get to where Chillious is without knowing basketball, I am sure he knows the x's & o's. Hire another proven recruiter to assist. I just do not believe Hurley is the answer. I would prefer Hobbs to Hurley. We need players!
You don't believe in Hurley but believe in Hobbs or Chillious? Come on bruh, be better than that.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The problems are indeed X’s and O’s, along with roster construction and team building. A team with less talent than UConn just beat a #1 seed. Chillious is not in the ballpark of the answer. Any coach who restores UConn to the realm of winning, ranked teams will be able to attract players.

Reaction Score
Why would you prefer Hobbs and why do you think he is the answer? Why do you think Hobbs hasn't received a sniff for open head coaching positions? Same for Chillious.
I can understand your belief that Hurley is not the answer because nothing is a given but Hobbs and Chillious?

Horatio

15 years no Madden
Reaction Score

I gave you a like because I've already posted
That my choice is Hobbs w/ Burrell and retain Chillous. That choice is only if we can't get Donovan or Hurley . I do like Hurley with Tom Moore and retain Chillous.

Reaction Score
Some of you guys are going crap yourselves when you see guys like Polley and Wilson running the floor like gazelles and drilling pull up jumpers. The entire mind set and confidence of the players on our roster needs a reset. They have been stuck in a box that another coach will take the lid off of.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Because I’ve already seen about 20 coaches I’d rather have this weekend

Reaction Score
wasn't Chills on Villanova's team as an assistant? man's got credentials. I'm sure Benedict has him in his thoughts for potentially being the next coach but not as much as hiring someone else to the same position.

Reaction Score
We hired Chillious for his reputation as a recruiter. Retain him in that position and hire a head coach, either Hurley or Oats. My choice would be Oats but I will be happy with either one. I think the odds are high we get Hurley. Maybe we see an announcement this weekend if URI loses to Duke as I expect they will.

C

Chief00

I will meet you at First Night and then we can take in a Women’s game. I do agree in keeping Chill as the main recruiter.

Reaction Score
I am a CT native and a Nova guy. Chill was a very highly regarded guy on the bench and in the recruiting trail.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
I am a CT native and a Nova guy. Chill was a very highly regarded guy on the bench and in the recruiting trail.
Wasn't he at Nova for a single season?

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Beam me up Scotty - there's no intelligent life down here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom