Why Mo was at a another level vs Fl State- it just hit me----- | The Boneyard

Why Mo was at a another level vs Fl State- it just hit me-----

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Ms Sue Bird was in the house. I think she wanted to show Susie that she has earned and deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence with one of our favorite Legends- and a pure point guard to boot! That's what it was. That's my story- and that's why she was my vote for Kibitzer's Bad-Ass Award! Apologies in advance if this was noted on BY prior!
I feel better now- :)

Reaction Score
A good time was had by all.:)
Crew.png

Reaction Score
Mo Jeff is the bomb! The best PG to ever wore a Uconn jersy.

There were two events during the FS game where she got picked pocket, she ran all the way back to defend and some how swiped the ball, ran up and scored. The other event where she passed the ball the Gabby, Gabby then kicked the ball out back to Mo but was intercepted by FS, the incredible quickness of MO, she reached around took back the ball and scored!

She's amazing!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
The idea that MoJet would play harder just because Sue was in the stands seems rather silly to me. She goes all out all the time and would go all out if there was NOBODY in the stands. That is just the way she is.

Reaction Score
I can't think of another guard in the history of the women's game that could dominate on the defensive end like Mariah. Mo is the greatest shut down defender in the history of women's college bball. BUT I still think Sue Bird is the best PG ever... It's always great to see Maria Conlon!! how many big shots did she drain in her 4yrs? one of the most underrated Huskies of all time...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom