Why JMAC is still the starter | The Boneyard

Why JMAC is still the starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You keep hearing about how the QB's perform in practice. My question is, How can Johnny Mac lose the starting job if he keeps going up against our D in practice? Can you imagine how he lights them up! He probably looks like and All American Monday thru Thursday. We gave up almost 500 yards against Western Michigan and just made Tino Sunseri look like Dan Marino. Time to make a change because of game action, not practice time.

Reaction Score
Gimme a guy that can get it done when the "bright lights" come on (ie, game day). I could care less about Monday - Friday or whatever days the practice leading up to game time. Heck, they can drink beer (non alcoholic for the under 21), eat Popeye's Chicken and play video games to prepare for the upcoming contest for all I care.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, it looked like our defense drank beer, ate Popeye's Chicken and played video games during the bye week! By the way, reading the Courant today re: the game and I had to chuckle about the comment by Sio Moore long the lines "that this crap has to stop". Memo to Sio, who I like as a player, but look in the mirror and see one of many that could not tackle worth shat last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom