Why is Diaco so clueless? | The Boneyard

Why is Diaco so clueless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was sitting in the stands and as soon as he ran out the TEs, I knew he was going to run the same exact play that Johnson scored on in the 3rd quarter. Just knew it.

Everyone in the stands expected us to get threes crack at the end zone. The first two passes. They were talking about during the wasted TO.

And anyone who has ever watched football knows that gives you the best chance to win. Even if Johnson gets up and we get another play, it's still only two chances to win.

This isn't second guessing, most of the upper deck knew exactly what to do before the play. Who TF thinks like him? The staff has to know. Why can't they shake some sense into him? Really, this is worse than high school thinking. It's borders on mental illness. What is the deal with this guy?

Reaction Score
He's dumb. and arrogant. His teams make the same msitakes in terms of game and clock management every game. when to call TOs, when to run, when to pass, when to punt, when to go for it, what plays to call when. special teams, etc etc etc etc

as I have said in this forum several times, a 10-year old who plays Madden could outcoach him, especially at the end of halves and games.

I really feel for the kids who played so hard all game and then lose becasue their leader is a complete jackass

Reaction Score
He's dumb. and arrogant. His teams make the same msitakes in terms of game and clock management every game. when to call TOs, when to run, when to pass, when to punt, when to go for it, what plays to call when. special teams, etc etc etc etc

as I have said in this forum several times, a 10-year old who plays Madden could outcoach him, especially at the end of halves and games.

I really feel for the kids who played so hard all game and then lose becasue their leader is a complete jackass

...and therein lies our dilemma. How can you accept this moving forward?

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I've never played one down of football, not even in the 8th grade. With 2nd down on the 1 yard line with 17 seconds left, I would have thrown three times in the end zone, with at least one of them being a QB roll out.

But what do I know? I'm just a casual fan. I don't get paid to make these decisions.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
It's discouraging knowing you better go into the final few minutes ahead by 14 because there's always the Diaco factor lurking in the background, with the potential for a tragic ending.

Reaction Score
Bob and coaching staff need another coat of paint as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member