Why Is Dayton On Our Out Of Conference Schedule? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Why Is Dayton On Our Out Of Conference Schedule?

Reaction Score
Probably for the same reason Seton Hall was on the schedule last year: it getting harder and harder for UCONN to find teams that are willing to step up and take a beating. Duke opted out, Tara opted out, Kim opted out until she had a good enough team.
While I like our kids getting "home" games I believe those coaches that opt out of playing these games are only proving they are intelligent enough to embarrass their team or fans. Being Kind and generous only goes so far.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
While I like our kids getting "home" games I believe those coaches that opt out of playing these games are only proving they are intelligent enough to embarrass their team or fans. Being Kind and generous only goes so far.
Most of the time when teams schedule UConn for a players "home" game the place is close to capacity or they set a home attendance record set. When UConn played Nevada Reno they set a State attendance record for a WCBB game. While Stewie's "home" game was sold out, Syracuse only had 300+ at their game. I bet they would have had over 7,000 there if their coach would have scheduled UConn.

Reaction Score
Back end of a Home & Home Geno & Jabir agreed on before Jabir stepped down. Game One Nov 22, 2016. UConn won 98-65. Finally, the back end of the deal...

Reaction Score
Back end of a Home & Home Geno & Jabir agreed on before Jabir stepped down. Game One Nov 22, 2016. UConn won 98-65. Finally, the back end of the deal...
Thank you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom