Why I like this year's team more than last year's? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Why I like this year's team more than last year's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
When did this magazine stop being published?
-Well, it's only stopped temporarily, right?
-When I first joined the Boneyard, I’m pretty sure Biff mentioned in passing he might restart the magazine, while he was helpfully processing all that paperwork he brought over necessary to sign me up for paying my Boneyard Monthly Dues by direct deposit. If it’s not toward the magazine, I can’t imagine where else all this freaking money is going we pay each month to biffsclubmedfund.con.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I'm still owed 1,742,008 lifetime subscriptions.
See now there Icebear ... you need to read the fine print on every offer you get - Yes it was definitely 1,742,008 lifetime subscriptions that you got, but the fine print clearly stated 'lifetime' as used in 'lifetime subscription' DOES NOT refer to the lifetime of the subscriber or even the lifetime of your average bear (ice or otherwise) - in the context of THIS subscription offer 'lifetime' refers to the lifetime of the publication!

Much to everyone's regret the Boneyard Magazine was already on life support at the time you signed up for you million odd subscriptions, and indeed within moments of the completion of your paperwork expired without ever fully regaining consciousness - (many claimed it was never really conscious during its entire life, personally, I always felt it never had a conscience!)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I was going to post my fear of that very thought. Great minds et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom