Why doesn't ND's Jessica Shepard have to sit out a year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Why doesn't ND's Jessica Shepard have to sit out a year?

Reaction Score
Sure would have been nice to have Z not sit out a year, could have used her last season in a few games, one in particular I'm thinking about. Alas we're just a little old mid-major school and not some big time P5 school like ND where the rules don't apply.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Whatever the justification for Shepard’s immediate eligibility, it doesn’t really matter. Shepard is not a game changer, and as others point out, Gabby’s lock down defense in Lincoln last season held her to an abysmal 1-13 shooting.

It matters insofar as she is much better than Koko Nelson.

Reaction Score
Not to get bogged down in the munitia but Shepard was the SECOND transfer in the McGraw @ ND era. Lili Thompson was the first.
Muffet: Lili graduated already so it doesn't count.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Clearly the reason Shepard was allowed to play right away was bias. The NCAA noticed the Orangutan threatened to shave. After that it was a no brainer.

In all honesty who cares? What is, is. What ain't, ain't. Trying to figure out the logic behind much of was the NCAA does is a futile as understanding the very reasons why so many transfer in the first place. As one By-er once said, it's all akin to reading tea leaves.

Jordy, after reading your narrative about Oragutan threatening to shave, I had a brief visual of the finished product, and it scared me to death. please, no more mentions of Orangutan shaving, the shock would be too much.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Jordy, after reading your narrative about Oragutan threatening to shave, I had a brief visual of the finished product, and it scared me to death. please, no more mentions of Orangutan shaving, the shock would be too much.
Look into my eye.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom