Why does it always take 1/2 a game to wake up? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Why does it always take 1/2 a game to wake up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even if you're right, we've been recruiting him, intensely, completely negating your original point.
I'm just fustrated that we can't score anyone over 6' 8" who can post up, rebound or even catch the ball consistantly. Maybe we should put more eggs in that recruiting basket and focus on that skill set even if the kid isn't highly ranked. Every team we've played so far has at least one of those types of kids. I'm sure each one of them would have jumped at an oppertunity to play in Storrs

Reaction Score
I'm just fustrated that we can't score anyone over 6' 8" who can post up, rebound or even catch the ball consistantly. Maybe we should put more eggs in that recruiting basket and focus on that skill set even if the kid isn't highly ranked. Every team we've played so far has at least one of those types of kids. I'm sure each one of them would have jumped at an oppertunity to play in Storrs
Steve Enoch ain't no scrub

Reaction Score
Steve Enoch ain't no scrub
He's going to be another one of our famous "project big men" he's athletic as hell and has huge potential but unless he comes here fully polished on the post we will have the same problem next year.

Reaction Score
Our defense was fine. We gave up 45 points.

Offense is the problem.
Yep, no shooters to beat a 2/3 zone. Every team in the country knows it. Most folks here...not so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom