Why Do You Visit the Boneyard? | The Boneyard

Why Do You Visit the Boneyard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Sorry, I moved my post to the Football board. Mods please delete this post from the Conference Realignment board. Thank you.

Last edited:

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
To know that I am not alone in obsessing over nonsense that I have no control over.

justinslot

Boneyard Rutgers/Temple lurker
Reaction Score
As I've said before: because this is (believe it or not!) the sanest realignment board on the Internet.

Reaction Score
As I've said before: because this is (believe it or not!) the sanest realignment board on the Internet.

The Georgia Tech Scout site, The Hive, has had a pretty damn good CR discussion going on for over 2 years.

Just read those Big 12 Expansion threads that they have archived. Theres like 12-13 of them, IIRC. Interesting stuff.

Reaction Score
Easiest place to get latest gossip. I like UCONN and feel that any movement will be the sign for the final reshuffle.

justinslot

Boneyard Rutgers/Temple lurker
Reaction Score
The Georgia Tech Scout site, The Hive, has had a pretty damn good CR discussion going on for over 2 years.

Just read those Big 12 Expansion threads that they have archived. Theres like 12-13 of them, IIRC. Interesting stuff.

Thanks for pointing those out...though I am not going through multiple 100 page threads there was some non-stupid dialogue in the few I checked out.

Reaction Score
Thanks for pointing those out...though I am not going through multiple 100 page threads there was some non-stupid dialogue in the few I checked out.

Its like any of the rest, you have to suffer some really kooky posts to get to the really good info.

Of all the CR threads I've ever read, theirs were easily the least kooky.

Reaction Score
Its like any of the rest, you have to suffer some really kooky posts to get to the really good info.

Of all the CR threads I've ever read, theirs were easily the least kooky.

I come here because I got called a "kook" once on the Georgia Tech site. It made be sad, but I'll be ok. This is part of my therapy.

Reaction Score
I come here because I got called a "kook" once on the Georgia Tech site. It made be sad, but I'll be ok. This is part of my therapy.

OK, that post made me LOL. :)

What did you say on there to deserve that moniker? Thats a pretty bad label for them to put on you. They usually reserve that one for truly 'out there' posts, or, posters.

Reaction Score
OK, that post made me LOL. :)

What did you say on there to deserve that moniker? Thats a pretty bad label for them to put on you. They usually reserve that one for truly 'out there' posts, or, posters.

Actually the natives didn't call me a kook, Condor did. I generally don't post anymore wherever I might get into a Big Ten / BTN "discussion" with him.

For everyone else, Condor = OkieLite x 3

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Being from CT part of me roots for UCONN. Plus I love talking about this stuff. It's like politics but somehow not as silly.

Reaction Score
I was obsessed with CR while it was going on, and it still fascinates me to read about/discuss it.

This seems to be the best place on the tronz for current discussion. I believe I found the Boneyard while I was on the Rutgers Expansion forum, altho I believe that board no longer exists.

IMO UCONN is the only school left I'd like to see in the B1G, or, IMO, is the only school left that fits the B1G and is up to B1G standards (among those not in P5). KS being #2 but they are locked into the BXII (for now). Guess we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom