Why do they make us wait for season tix? | The Boneyard

Why do they make us wait for season tix?

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
The first game is nine days away. Why have season tickets not been delivered yet? I don't understand why we need to wait every year. It's all digital – just send them along. I paid for them months ago. It would be nice to have the peace of mind that I had all my tickets and was able to move them to my phone wallet. We purchased single game tix to seven men's games a couple of days ago and got them immediately. I just don't get it.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
I have both XL and Gamble tix. Even sprung for the higher-priced XL option this year, as priority points got me there. Excited to just get them and know I am good to go. Have tix gone out and I just didn't get mine yet?

Reaction Score
I have both XL and Gamble tix. Even sprung for the higher-priced XL option this year, as priority points got me there. Excited to just get them and know I am good to go. Have tix gone out and I just didn't get mine yet?
Got printed game tickets for both Gampel and XL last week. Had to wait until today for South parking tickets.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks so much for the input. Strange thing is that I received south garage parking tix, but no game tix. Maybe I need to go look under the leaves.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Is anyone else still waiting? Now that I think back, I remember that they have been physical tickets. Guess I will walk the yard in the light of day tomorrow. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I suggest calling the UConn ticket office about the status of the electronic tickets. (877) 288-2666. They are helpful and pretty easy to get through, at least by 2022 standards.

I opted for the hard copies for the extra cost of $30 and got them in the mail last week. The parking passes for the South Garage came a few days ago. The parking passes were in a large envelope with a big Husky insignia but if I recall correctly, the game tickets came in a nondescript white envelope. Maybe that will help anyone looking for theirs.

The game tickets each have a 10% off coupon for Bear`s Smokehouse and the parking passes each have a 40% off coupon for the Laz Fly valet parking location near Bradley Field, no expiration date. Great benefit if you fly out of Bradley and need to leave your car.

Reaction Score
I have my digital tax already and got my parking passes in the mail yesterday.

I got my digital tix on October 19th. I'd call the time office if you haven't gotten an email about them yet. Have you checked your ticket account?

Reaction Score
When I was hunting for my First Night tickets, I noticed that all my digital XL tickets were in My Account. Did you check My Account?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Called the ticket office this morning and was told all the electronic tickets were sent 10/18 or 10/19. I did not receive them then because they messed up my email address, missing one letter. They resent now so I'm all set. If anyone has a problem, that's probably why. Go Huskies

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I got the notice about the electronic tickets and just yesterday logged into “my account” on the UConn site and downloaded the first few games of tickets.

Have you tried logging in as that is one way to verify your email address

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the advice.
Went to the site and My account says the tix were delivered electronically on the 18th.
I assume they have my correct email address, since the tix I ordered to men's games were delivered in a matter of minutes.
I left them two emails, but have not heard back.
Unfortunately, a medical condition prevents me from speaking loud enough to be heard over the phone – a HIGE problem for a loudmouthed know-it-all like me.
I may eventually have to have my wife call the office, but that is something I would rather avoid.
Once again, thanks to all of you for sharing your status and offering advice.
GO HUSKIES.

Reaction Score
Thanks for all the advice.
Went to the site and My account says the tix were delivered electronically on the 18th.
I assume they have my correct email address, since the tix I ordered to men's games were delivered in a matter of minutes.
I left them two emails, but have not heard back.
Unfortunately, a medical condition prevents me from speaking loud enough to be heard over the phone – a HIGE problem for a loudmouthed know-it-all like me.
I may eventually have to have my wife call the office, but that is something I would rather avoid.
Once again, thanks to all of you for sharing your status and offering advice.
GO HUSKIES.
Have you checked your ticket account on the Huskie website?That's where they are until you download them to your phone..

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Have you checked your ticket account on the Husky website?That's where they are until you download them to your phone..
Mine came to my email address, not my account. Weird.

Reaction Score
Mine came to my email address, not my account. Weird.
That happened with my First Night tickets. I was haunting My Account looking for my First Night and they weren't there. My season tickets were there but not First Night. I finally reread the email concerning the tickets and lo and behold there was a link to the tickets. There's a lesson to be learn there I suppose....

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Thanks again, everyone.
I have looked throughout my account and there are no tickets.
There is, however a notation that says they were delivered electronically Oct 18.
I have sent more than 10 emails to the ticket office and received no reply.
I asked them to at least acknowledge that they are looking into it.
Crickets.
Last night I forwarded a chain of half a dozen unanswered emails to the Athletic Director asking him to please forward to someone who could help me out.
Also last night, one of my friends reminded me that there had been a problem with me receiving my season tix several years ago.
I had forgotten all about it.
It was before digital delivery and the paper tix did not arrive in time for the first game.
Maybe my account has some gremlin hiding in it.
Anyway, thanks again to all who took the time to share advice and experiences.
I just want to watch some basketball.
We've been waiting for seven months!
GO HUSKIES

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Just thought I would close the loop on this.
While I never heard back from the UConn Ticket Office or the AD, my tickets finally appeared in My Account early this afternoon - not long after my email to the big guy. I moved them to my wallet on my phone and sent a nice thank you note to the AD.
Between men's and women's games we're checking out 24 in person --- hopefully more come post season!
I feel much better now!
GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom