Why are we Playing @ 9PM on the East Coast? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Why are we Playing @ 9PM on the East Coast?

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Les Moonves set this up as a personal favor to me.
My 30 day CBS All Access trial ended yesterday, and I canceled rather than paying $5.99 for another month, which would have given me tonight's game and the Temple rematch. (See "Death of the Casual Fan" thread)
Now I can go to bed early and hope that the replay is already posted by the time I wake up tomorrow.
I just have to keep away from the devices and their notifications.

Why's the game at 9?
Two more hours at Disney?
Or shooting practice?

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Les Moonves set this up as a personal favor to me.
My 30 day CBS All Access trial ended yesterday, and I canceled rather than paying $5.99 for another month, which would have given me tonight's game and the Temple rematch. (See "Death of the Casual Fan" thread)
Now I can go to bed early and hope that the replay is already posted by the time I wake up tomorrow.
I just have to keep away from the devices and their notifications.

Why's the game at 9?
Two more hours at Disney?
Or shooting practice?

Go here once the game starts:
NCAA Basketball Streams • r/ncaaBBallStreams

from this site, there should be a thread posting links for ways to stream the UConn game. They should work, sometimes you have to try a couple before one works. From there, you should get a pretty steady and reliable stream of the game. I don't have CBS Sports Network, and this is how I watch all of the basketball and football games.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

from this site, there should be a thread posting links for ways to stream the UConn game. They should work, sometimes you have to try a couple before one works. From there, you should get a pretty steady and reliable stream of the game. I don't have CBS Sports Network, and this is how I watch all of the basketball and football games.
I'm likely to stick with tonight's plan, as Lady Hans & I will be out this evening and then turn in early. But for Temple and Houston, I can give it a go. Thanks.

DAC17

Once upon a time, would never miss a game
Reaction Score
It's obvious. Very few people care about either team, so it gets a non-prime sports slot.

Reaction Score
They better play good because at my age CBS Sports will be competing against the mattress channel.
This post deserves more love. The mattress channel is one of my favorites. It is on in the background almost as much as the weather channel.

Reaction Score
I turned on the Houston/Cincy game just in time to see Houston's Center foul out with 19:12 left in the second half.

Reaction Score
Houston/Cinny is a more attractive game.
Wow, never thought I would say that, but yes it is.

Watching the game now. The commentators seem (somehow) desperate to convince themselves that Cincy is going deep in March. Not saying they will not but...

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Seriously, does anyone know why this Cincy Houston game is being played at Northern Kentucky?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Seriously, does anyone know why this Cincy Houston game is being played at Northern Kentucky?

Cuz they play all their games there.

Looks pretty nice.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
Thanks but couldn't get any of the streams to work...just a bunch of annoying pop-ups. If you do find one that works for sure please post.

anks

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Cuz they play all their games there.

Looks pretty nice.
Just this season per what I just read. $87M renovation to Fifth Third should make that pretty nice too.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Just this season per what I just read. $87M renovation to Fifth Third should make that pretty nice too.

For just $8.70 you can buy a package of
24 depends to wear to UConn home games to combat the lack of indoor plumbing.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
For just $8.70 you can buy a package of
24 depends to wear to UConn home games to combat the lack of indoor plumbing.
Tell Calhoun. Maybe he’ll stay longer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom