Why are the Boyle threads merged? | The Boneyard

Why are the Boyle threads merged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You might as well merge the Huskies football threads.

This is NOT helpful and makes no sense. Their are many different legitimate subject concerning Boyle. Sticking them all together and making us wade through page after page of disjointed and unrelated material is just nonsense.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Eh...no biggie.

My only question was why the Davis thread was merged into there. I know it turned into a general QB discussion...but the intent of the thread was to discuss incoming QB talent.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
You might as well merge the Huskies football threads.

This is NOT helpful and makes no sense. Their are many different legitimate subject concerning Boyle. Sticking them all together and making us wade through page after page of disjointed and unrelated material is just nonsense.

Feel bad that your trolling headline is gone? Poor baby.

Reaction Score
I am incensed - I was typing a response to the why does Boyle tie his left shoe first thread and planning a very thoughtful response to the does Boyle get 49 or 48% of the snaps in practice when they were merged. These are incredibly different topics that simply cant be merged. I am going to start a Boyle thread in the conference realignment folder since that entire folder is anything but CR

Reaction Score
Eh...no biggie.

My only question was why the Davis thread was merged into there. I know it turned into a general QB discussion...but the intent of the thread was to discuss incoming QB talent.
I may have over merged on that one. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger