Why are all our insiders so quiet? | The Boneyard

Why are all our insiders so quiet?

Reaction Score
they usually have something to say. Anything. Team spirit. Thoughts on fashion. Fondue recipes. Nothing. I’m not claiming they are in the dark but what gives? I am getting old Oz summer of 2017 “ no one is leaving “ feeling.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Because either no one knows or it’s bad news

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Because would it surprise anyone if Hurley was already sleeping? He’s got a big day tomorrow, and it seems like everyone in the know has been told to shut it.

Reaction Score
No one knows for sure. There is a verbal understanding that UConn and Hurley will be making a deal. I can’t get any intel that there IS a deal. I suspect that’s the problem for everyone with any good sources. Like many of you have said, we’ve been through the ringer with the conference stuff so the AD is not letting us in on the exact circumstances and risking looking completely foolish. I would tell you that if you want the best sources outside of an official announcement, they will be Jacobs/Borges at the same time (they get tips from someone concurrently) and Zionn. However, I’m not sure what Zionn’s source is. It could have been an Ollie connection, which of course, would be moot now. Jacobs and Borges will be the writers that get the text to run with so I like that Borges still thinks we are in a good spot. I believe that means those in the AD feel good about this still.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Don't you worry, Merv! They're working the phones.

working the phones.jpg

I'm starting a kickstarter for anyone interested in my photo editing style.

Reaction Score
I’m sticking by my prediction over the weekend that we’d have him by tomorrow. The fact that I was told Wednesday, and he is indeed deciding tomorrow makes me feel good. Just a little concerned by the overall $ Pitt reportedly offered him.

Reaction Score
I don’t know what’s going on. I have some connections and sometimes info comes to me. But not on this one.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom