Why Am I So Excited About Tomorrow? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Why Am I So Excited About Tomorrow?

Reaction Score
I ,too, am excited about tomorrow. Georgia vs Tennessee, Bama vs LSU, Clemson vs Notre Dame, Texas vs Kansas State. What a day of potentially great games. And then you wake up Sunday, after falling back, and realize that UConn wbb is off and running. What a good weekend, and Sunday is our 35th anniversary to boot. :)
Congratulations. Hopefully, you will be allowed to watch the game.

Reaction Score

Great interview. Talking about Nika- " (She will) smack somebody just for the hell of it for no reason whatsoever and then look at the refs like there's something wrong with them"..... Discipline...that word and Nika do not go together, she just plays on pure instincts...It is acquiring that offensive and defensive discipline that is the last step for her ...She is shooting the ball great, she is being a great leader, she is setting a great example...there is so much upon her shoulders this year...she has to be on top of her game every game, there is a lot riding on her."

Talking about the season "This is going to be really hard...we're in for a rough ride but I think the challenge is what everybody is geared up for...there's a lot of good teams out there and they happen to be on our schedule."

Nika "shooting the ball great" is a major, major plus for our team and is very heartening.

Reaction Score
Great interview. Talking about Nika- " (She will) smack somebody just for the hell of it for no reason whatsoever and then look at the refs like there's something wrong with them"..... Discipline...that word and Nika do not go together, she just plays on pure instincts...It is acquiring that offensive and defensive discipline that is the last step for her ...She is shooting the ball great, she is being a great leader, she is setting a great example...there is so much upon her shoulders this year...she has to be on top of her game every game, there is a lot riding on her."

Talking about the season "This is going to be really hard...we're in for a rough ride but I think the challenge is what everybody is geared up for...there's a lot of good teams out there and they happen to be on our schedule."

Nika "shooting the ball great" is a major, major plus for our team and is very heartening.
None of us are surprised by Geno's quote above in relation to Nika, or would question her intensity, toughness and loyalty. We've seen her grittiness, experienced her humor and sincere love for her teammates. She literally wears her loyalty on her neck!

I decided to share another side of her that some of you may not have seen before, her sweetness and genuine appreciation for being part of this program and for all of us as fans. This is the Cameo she recorded in August for my Dad's 100 birthday, which I showed him a couple weeks ago on his actual 100th. I'll be over at his place on the 10th to pick up where we left off last season - watching our beloved Huskies.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Congratulations. Hopefully, you will be allowed to watch the game.
Thanks, but I do not think it will be available here. Have to catch a replay. :(

Reaction Score
None of us are surprised by Geno's quote above in relation to Nika, or would question her intensity, toughness and loyalty. We've seen her grittiness, experienced her humor and sincere love for her teammates. She literally wears her loyalty on her neck!

I decided to share another side of her that some of you may not have seen before, her sweetness and genuine appreciation for being part of this program and for all of us as fans. This is the Cameo she recorded in August for my Dad's 100 birthday, which I showed him a couple weeks ago on his actual 100th. I'll be over at his place on the 10th to pick up where we left off last season - watching our beloved Huskies.
Terrific. Just a great kid in every respect.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

Thanks for sharing the video, and congratulations to you and your Dad. Gotta love that Nika!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom