Who's your MVP so far on this team?

MVP so far...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Stewie is invaluable, both on offense and defense. Super-K is also invaluable (shorter and not quite as quick as Stewie, but a deadly 3-point shooter, dead-eye passer and very smart and effective defender and rebounder). Both of them draw special attention from opponents. Morgan has an almost unlimited upside, and has been getting better each game, now that she has two good wheels, and opponents will ignore her at their peril. MoJet has had a bit of trouble getting going this season, but is a super-dangerous defencder and distributor who will without doubt be back at last year's form before the season is over. As good as Nurse has been, I would argue that all four of the above are more crucial to the team's ultimate success than is she. And that is in no way to disparage her contribution, which has been both valuable and surprising. I am very impressed with her abilities, especially her ability to finish drives and her composure; I am just saying that, imho, of the starting five, she is the least important to the Huskies' ultimate success.

Reaction Score
It's a little early for me especially since it appears that everybody participates, working very hard in these games. And a lot of what they do you don't see on the stat sheet

I feel the same way. It is way too early for me to pick a MVP so far. I feel that it could be anyone of those young ladies. Tuck has played very well. Nurse is playing way ahead of the freshmen curve. M0 is always Mo. She does so much that rarely gets into the stat sheet. KML always a force to get you several points or key rebound. Same with Breanna. She is like Mo, doing a lot of stuff that covers the stat sheet and stuff that isn't on the stat sheets. It is just too hard to pick a MVP right now, for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom