Who's your most hated football program? | The Boneyard

Who's your most hated football program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's a bye week, and I'm not sure how much more analysis I can do on the dumpster fire of our program, so in the meantime... what team do you hate the most?

I think, for me, it's Notre Dame. I don't know what it is -- maybe the weird people who just root for them for no reason. But they annoy the hell out of me.

And BC. Because they're BC.

FSU is slowly climbing the rankings every time Jameis does or says pretty much anything, too.

Last edited:

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I hate mostly anyone from the SEC. Fun football to watch but if I have to hear any more analysts who need to get off their knees when talking about that conference I might scream.

As for specific teams, I'd throw in BC and Rutgers. Mostly because they got golden tickets without earning it through athletic success.

Reaction Score
Big time team I would start with Auburn (dirtiest college program) and most other SEC teams and OU

Rivalry teams Rutty and then BCU

Reaction Score
another thread where BC is immediately brought up. Wow, its scary how envious you people are.

BC isn't a rival of Yukon. Its really not even close. Just because BC is 100 miles away they're rival ? Try again. Yukon is a total afterthought, they dont realistically compete for recruits with BC, and are MILES BEHIND BC football wise. Quite frankly, they're a little league football program, and football drives the boat (despite what many here think).

And to say that BC got a "golden ticket" without athletic success is ridiculous. Outside of the last 3 years BC was consistently a 8-10 win program for the decade before they got the invite (while having moderate success in bball) and has something called HISTORY in CFB, which of course you all don't recognize football before 2001 so you would know nothing about that.

Of course if yukon hadnt been so stupid and shot themselves in the foot, it all could have worked out differently. But enjoy the end of your riveting football season, after that inspiring Stoney Brook win there has got to be a lot to look forward to in puppy land.

image.jpg

Reaction Score
I have four that I hate and $uck equally as much..... BC! Miami! Fla State! Clemson! In that order

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Rutgers and BC... But honestly, I hate Rutgers more than BC. They are the worst.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's funny; I'm so so so so tempted to answer "BC" on this one, but I don't think that's right. I mean, I absolutely hate their fans more than any other fanbase in America, there's no doubt about that. But their football team hasn't played us in eons, and I think that the distance in time has tempered my hatred. So I think the answer for me has to be Syracuse.

Syracuse; a team that we dominated for the better part of a decade, only to watch them backdeal and squirm their way to monetary safety while at the same time crumbling our conference apart. I still hate BC, but I want to skullf#$k Syracuse...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
It's funny; I'm so so so so tempted to answer "BC" on this one, but I don't think that's right. I mean, I absolutely hate their fans more than any other fanbase in America, there's no doubt about that. But their football team hasn't played us in eons, and I think that the distance in time has tempered my hatred. So I think the answer for me has to be Syracuse.

Syracuse; a team that we dominated for the better part of a decade, only to watch them backdeal and squirm their way to monetary safety while at the same time crumbling our conference apart. I still hate BC, but I want to skullf#$k Syracuse...
I just never felt it with Syracuse in football....it might be why BC fans never felt it with us in football. Since we dominated Syracuse so much, the rivalry never transferred from basketball to football. BC played us twice or three times and beat us soundly each time so maybe that's why their fans feel like we aren't rivals.

I guess I just hate BC so much because of the proximity and because I feel like them leaving the BE back in '03 is what started the end of the whole conference. Miami and V Tech left and I could care less but when they were tapped as well, it pissed me off, thus solidifying my hatred for everything BC.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That the question has to be asked is painful.

Idiots like that BC fella keep them on the list, but unless you play teams it's really hard to hate them. Otherwise it comes off as jealousy.

If we played them BC and Rutgers are easy answers. Since we don't I'm left with randomly hating Ohio State.

Reaction Score
No Doubt. Syracuse is my number 1. I hate them for many reasons not even involving Connecticut. I just hate them bad. Yes, I'm another New Yorker that freaking hates Syracuse...

Reaction Score
It's a bye week, and I'm not sure how much more analysis I can do on the dumpster fire of our program, so in the meantime... what team do you hate the most?

I think, for me, it's Notre Dame. I don't know what it is -- maybe the weird people who just root for them for no reason. But they annoy the hell out of me.

FSU is slowly climbing the rankings every time Jameis does or says pretty much anything, too.

It would make sense that if you hate BC fans you would also hate ND fans, because they have much in common. It a well established fact that there is one thing that all Boston College students have in common with all Notre Dame student.....They all applied to Notre Dame.

(Another reason to hate ND fans more)

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
football? definitely Notre Dame -- could've saved the Big East but too enamored of their own specialness. For mens' BB it's Syracuse. In general though, I reserve a different level of hatred for the cesspool that is BC.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score

Dan were you watching " full metal jacket?" Just curious.

Reaction Score
UCONN. I spend all my money to watch them play and they break my heart on a weekly basis. After that Rutgers because of jersey. And notre dame for not ever joining the BE in football.

Reaction Score

A four way tie for me.....BC....North Carolina.....FSU.....Syracuse

Reaction Score
Nebraska. A byproduct of being a Sooners fan during the Billy Sims era & my cross town cousins being rabid Husker fans (due to the fact that my dear departed aunt was a Nebraska native & Husker alum).
Unlike many here, loved the Leprechauns growing up. Nana was an Irish fan & sent her only son (my godfather) there. Couldn't go to Sunday mass until we watched the Sunday highlight show with Lindsey Nelson & Paul Hornung. Irish football on the radio was a staple in our house on Saturdays as you could find Tony Roberts et al. easily on the radio dial almost anywhere in the region (WINF in Manchester had it for years)

Reaction Score
BC...Without a doubt with the shennanigans they pulled with UCONN. Rutgers and Syracuse get honorable mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ranon

Top Bottom