Who's Your All-American team so far? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who's Your All-American team so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah okay. VCU and Georgetown are not good teams this year. He has a combined 13 points against the two best teams Duke has played, Utah and Kentucky. Big time players show up in big time games and well, Allen didn't.
Your opinion is bad.

Reaction Score
16 pts in 21 minutes in the National Championship last year after getting limited minutes all season. Takes some real lunacy to get me defending a Duke guy on a UConn board.

Entering the season, I was as low on Allen as anyone. And I was extremely wrong. Jim Ollie is following the Jeff Goodman scouting playbook - watch a guy play one time and then refuse to believe he could perform any differently.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Literally the last thing he lacks is athleticism.

He's an insane athlete. Go watch some of his recruiting videos. To JimOllie not you.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I think despite Dunn's season, I'm having a tough time leaving off Trimble. And I think I might have to include him over a couple great big guys like Brice, Niang, even Ingram of Duke...

If I had to make my list today, I'd probably go: Dunn, Trimble, Hield, Simmons, Valentine.

Second team: Allen, Ingram, Johnson, Wiljter, Niang... Though I dno if positionally that works, those are my top 2 AA teams in terms of impact and play.

Reaction Score
16 pts in 21 minutes in the National Championship last year after getting limited minutes all season. Takes some real lunacy to get me defending a Duke guy on a UConn board.

I'm not saying Allen isn't good. Just saying I'm not sold on him yet. Plenty of time left to prove me wrong in conference play.

Reaction Score
I think despite Dunn's season, I'm having a tough time leaving off Trimble. And I think I might have to include him over a couple great big guys like Brice, Niang, even Ingram of Duke...

If I had to make my list today, I'd probably go: Dunn, Trimble, Hield, Simmons, Valentine.

Second team: Allen, Ingram, Johnson, Wiljter, Niang... Though I dno if positionally that works, those are my top 2 AA teams in terms of impact and play.
although Ingram has been great recently, he doesn't deserve to be on the first or second teams yet

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
although Ingram has been great recently, he doesn't deserve to be on the first or second teams yet

I'm not sure about that...but in any case that reminded me, I wanted to have Ellis on the 2nd, which is where the 4 forwards/centers got in my head.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Kris Dunn
Buddy Hield
Denzel Valentine
Dan Malloy
Georges Niang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online