BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Tyler Ullis
Greyson Allen
Jamal Murray
Skal Labissiere
Branden Ingram

Oh * you said so far? I thought we were doing preseason lists.

Reaction Score
Kris Dunn
Buddy Hield
Denzel Valentine
Ben Simmons
Georges Niang

Reaction Score
Felder
Dunn
Hield
Simmons
Valentine

Siakam
Cat Barber
Niang
Allen
Wiltjer

Andrew Andrews
Shawn Long
Sabonis
Brice Johnson
Trimble

Reaction Score
Michigan's Lavert is looking to get some love. Kid is averaging 17+ points so far.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Dunn
Simmons
Hield

You can put whoever else in for the last 2 spots doesn't matter. These are the top 3 players.

Reaction Score
Tyler Ullis
Greyson Allen
Jamal Murray
Skal Labissiere
Branden Ingram

Oh * you said so far? I thought we were doing preseason lists.

For all the jokes about Allen getting overhyped because of a couple of good games, he's actually having an awesome year. 20.5ppg on 48% shooting, with 5+ rebounds and almost 4 assists.

Reaction Score
Kris Dunn
Ben Simmons
Buddy Hield
Georges Niang
Brice Johnson

Reaction Score
For all the jokes about Allen getting overhyped because of a couple of good games, he's actually having an awesome year. 20.5ppg on 48% shooting, with 5+ rebounds and almost 4 assists.

I'm still not sold on him yet. He always feasts on the mid-major teams and then takes a step back when he plays a good team. I think he lacks athleticism and it shows when they play athletic teams.

Reaction Score
I'm still not sold on him yet. He always feasts on the mid-major teams and then takes a step back when he plays a good team. I think he lacks athleticism and it shows when they play athletic teams.

His two best games this season were against Georgetown and VCU. Try again.

Reaction Score
His best game was against Long Beach State. Either way, he's not an All-American.

He was a much more effective player on the floor against Georgetown and VCU. He got fouled a lot against LBSU. And that doesn't change the fact that what you said was absolute nonsense, like most everything you post. He put up 30+ points against two good, athletic teams. He's one of the best players in the ACC, and he'd easily be the best player in the AAC.

Reaction Score
His vertical is 37.5 inches. I wouldn't call that as lacking athleticism. He scores a lot of shots on driving layups. I guess people are down on him as he is a white guy from Duke. LOL!

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
None of those players are in the American Conference. How can they be on the All-American team?

Reaction Score

theres no way youve actually seen him play more than a few minutes if you think he lacks athleticism, unless you just have a terrible eye/are incapable of conceding any white guy is athletic

Reaction Score
Kris Dunn, Grayson Allen, Buddy Hield, Georges Niang, Ben Simmons.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score

That's because he's good, but not many wanted to believe that about a white kid from Duke. Generally speaking I hate those guys too, but I loved his game in HS and he was overshadowed by a monster recruiting class his frosh year.

I just wish he didn't go to Duke, but I love his game.

Edit: Didn't see jimollies posts until now...that's a classic example of hating him just bc he's a white kid from Duke. Point made.

Reaction Score
Not that much of a drop-off:
vs. KenPom top 100 teams: 18.8 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 3 apg
vs. KenPom 100+ teams: 21.5 ppg, 5.9 rpg, 3.9 apg

Reaction Score
Literally the last thing he lacks is athleticism.

Reaction Score
He was a much more effective player on the floor against Georgetown and VCU. He got fouled a lot against LBSU. And that doesn't change the fact that what you said was absolute nonsense, like most everything you post. He put up 30+ points against two good, athletic teams. He's one of the best players in the ACC, and he'd easily be the best player in the AAC.

Yeah okay. VCU and Georgetown are not good teams this year. He has a combined 13 points against the two best teams Duke has played, Utah and Kentucky. Big time players show up in big time games and well, Allen didn't.

Reaction Score
Yeah okay. VCU and Georgetown are not good teams this year. He has a combined 13 points against the two best teams Duke has played, Utah and Kentucky. Big time players show up in big time games and well, Allen didn't.
16 pts in 21 minutes in the National Championship last year after getting limited minutes all season. Takes some real lunacy to get me defending a Duke guy on a UConn board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom