Who's going to Vandy? | The Boneyard

Who's going to Vandy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
I'll have a group of 6 going down from the Cincy area. Where can we tailgate down there? Let's hope the tailgate is as good as the one at Michigan but the game ends on a better note.

Reaction Score
I'll be down there. I probably will not be doing much tailgating though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Heading up there on the 9th. Looking forward to a good showing of Huskies fans.

Should be a great weekend. Get in town on the 9th and check out the nightlife. Sleep in, catch some sightseeing get back to the hotel and be within walking distance of the game.

The threads on the TOSS (The other sight S****) mentioned RV parking and tailgating at the Holiday Inn by the West end entrance to the stadium. I'm bringing up some corn hole boards and bags to kill time between beverages.

Uconnrick

Twisted, but still lovable.
Reaction Score
Chin, I met you at the L-Ville game last year. Not bringing the RV. Couldn't secure a spot but will have my grill, some tables, coolers and chairs. Night life is GREAT in Nashville and I plan to partake of it myself. Should roll into town around 7 PM friday.

Reaction Score
Moved to New Orleans last year and will be driving up with wife. Staying at Holiday Inn near campus. Funny how when I went to team scrimmage a couple of years ago and thought "that Easley kid can catch and that McEntee kid can throw" and it didn't seem to impress the coach as much as me. Fast forward a couple of years and one is a NFL potential starter and the other is a potential Uconn starter. This team looks like a high potential team, much easier to have solid guys in trenches and develop skill guys in early games than other way around.

Reaction Score
Hey Rick, I am in Columbus. Keep me in mind. I would love to go to Vandy since there aren't too many games out this way. I gotta figure out a few things, but I might bug you about your travel plans.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm going. Haven't figured out pre-game yet.

Reaction Score
We have three going.... Thinking of bar-hopping pre-game.

Reaction Score
I'll be there with three people, and looking to pregame in the Holiday Inn lot as well...

Reaction Score
Remember when people would travel halfway across the country to watch us play football?

Reaction Score
Resurrecting these threads is a d00shbag move. It's hoops season. Stick to that.

It's douches like you that make coming around here so miserable. You're like soccer fans who have this elitist mentality, for some reason you get upset when basketball fans are football fans. Again, you're the , it was a joke.

Reaction Score
It's douches like you that make coming around here so miserable. You're like soccer fans who have this elitist mentality, for some reason you get upset when basketball fans are football fans. Again, you're the , it was a joke.
Knock it off. You're cluttering up the Board with one off dredging of old threads

Reaction Score

I love soccer, and yes I think you are for ressurecting this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom