Who's Going to the Texas Game? | The Boneyard

Who's Going to the Texas Game?

Reaction Score
Who's going to the Texas game tomorrow?

Meet up at halftime behind Section 34. I know @Phil and @dannykuconn are in. Who else?

We should be pretty easy to spot because, well....

upload_2018-1-14_9-54-58.png

Reaction Score
My wife and I are driving in from Dallas. We'll be at the pre-game but if we don't meet up, we will catch you at halftime.

Reaction Score
Be careful with the weather. Won't be going to the game, but am visiting family about 20 miles north. Is supposed to be awful weather on Tuesday, but starting Monday night.
Yeah, dug a heavy jacket out of the closet, packed an extra change in case there’s trouble getting out of the airport Tuesday.

Reaction Score
Be very careful driving and walking. The National Weather Service is saying that there is a wintry forecast with freezing temperatures. This will generate rain, sleet and snow for that area. Most people there do not know how to drive in snow and ice. So you need to be careful of other drivers.

Reaction Score
Be very careful driving and walking. The National Weather Service is saying that there is a wintry forecast with freezing temperatures. This will generate rain, sleet and snow for that area. Most people there do not know how to drive in snow and ice. So you need to be careful of other drivers.
So the Uber drivers are probably in this same category, huh?

Reaction Score
I live just a few miles from the arena so I will be there. Please note: the winter storm warning is not until after midnight monday and Austin weather folks are over dramatic. I've been here for years and they always blow things way out of proportion. GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
I live just a few miles from the arena so I will be there. Please note: the winter storm warning is not until after midnight monday and Austin weather folks are over dramatic. I've been here for years and they always blow things way out of proportion. GO HUSKIES!
Yeah we’re on the ground in Austin - beautiful day so far. Hope to see you at halftime!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Sounds like Storrs

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I’m already perched in my seat in the upper deck, but I’m heading straight to section 34 at halftime. (I’ll be in a camouflage ball cap and red T that says “Cast Iron Grill.” Yeah I know I need more UConn gear!)

Hope to see some of you in a little more than an hour.

Reaction Score
If his instagram is anything to go by, it looks like Kia's brother Darnell (Defenseman for the Edmonton Oilers in the NHL) will be in attendance to see her play for the first time in years!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Got up to 67 in Austin today. No snow expected til after midnight. SW has already canceled our flight out tomorrow.
Sounds like tomorrow will be a real mess, however, it is probably clearing up faster than they expected after that. We are here till Friday morning, and it looks like we will head down to South Texas for 2 nights checking out a possible site for a family get-together during the summer. Weekend weather should be fine.

Expect to be back in Tucson by Monday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom