Who's going to Big D? | The Boneyard

Who's going to Big D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I already got my flight and will meet my brother there're to watch out 4th Uconn final four! We only missed our first one in '99. When do tickets go on sale? I can't wait to go! I just want to give props to KO for a great season. What a great coach doing this his second year with all our issues. So happy he is our coach!

Reaction Score
If I can get tickets through Uconn then I am there with my son. We are Uconn made!!!

Reaction Score
If I can get tickets through Uconn then I am there with my son. We are Uconn made!!!
Are you an alumini or a donor? I know I had no issues as an alumni getting them in 2004, 2009, and 2011. I don't think they started the alumni level until 2011 season. I hope uconn fans show up better than Houston were we had to use rice and Houston students to fill in our section.

Reaction Score
I am both. That means I should be OK getting them. Can't wait.

Reaction Score
i am in tix and flight and hotel all set.
staying at fairfield inn. tix in 319!!

let me know where we can meet up husky fans!!

Reaction Score
I'm there but not happy about the hotel requirement. I already have a room and wondering why there is this new restriction. This was not the case in San Antonio. Was it like this in Houston?

Reaction Score
Yes just wait to the end and they will release the stupid requirement. They did for Houston. I'm not a donor just an alumni and haven't had an issue getting just tickets to the last 3 final fours.

Reaction Score
Hotel and flight are booked. I guess that I should buy some tickets too,

Reaction Score
seatgeek.com is where i got my tix. flights went up literally by the minute so if you are going to go i would get our flight all set... There is a Nascar event that day as well so the city is booked. I spoke to a broker in Dallas and he said dont wait to get tix they will not get any cheaper.

just an fyi..

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
Are you an alumini or a donor? I know I had no issues as an alumni getting them in 2004, 2009, and 2011. I don't think they started the alumni level until 2011 season. I hope uconn fans show up better than Houston were we had to use rice and Houston students to fill in our section.

I went on uconnhuskies.com and saw nothing about alumni tickets. It said you need to be a donor. Is this true? If not where can you find tickets for alumni, how much do they cost, and are they nosebleed seats?

Reaction Score
I went on uconnhuskies.com and saw nothing about alumni tickets. It said you need to be a donor. Is this true? If not where can you find tickets for alumni, how much do they cost, and are they nosebleed seats?
It is normally the day after when they sell individual tickets without travel packages. Though I believe they sell these to donors first also then alumni and then general public. So worst case you might have to wait to Wednesday to buy. I have never had issues getting tickets so I wouldn't worry. Just keep checking uconnhuskies.com each night for information.

Reaction Score
Congrats on the final four!

I am a Cyclone fan living in Dallas that unfortunately bought my tickets with some cardinal and gold glasses on (and before Niang got hurt) and am looking to sell them. I know rates are climbing pretty high right now, but I have 4 all session (Sec 446, row 13) for $400 OBO (comparable on stubhub right now is around $800)

I am rooting for you guys to win it all, love the connection between Hoiberg and Ollie.

Anyways, if you are looking for 4 all-session tickets (and don't want to go through the university/hotel issues) shoot me an email: tylanderson@gmail.com.

Good luck Saturday!

Reaction Score
probably a good idea to rent a car, Dallas is a big city area wise

Unfortunately, no good public transport to AT&T (not sure why), so cab rides will be $80+ one way easily. Car Rental isn't a bad idea.

Reaction Score
Car rental is a must down there. As stated above, a taxi will probably cost north of $70. Car rental and parking won't be much worse.

Reaction Score
Booking my ticket now but I'm not going to be able to show up until the NC game on Monday to watch FLA play Uk.

WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!!

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Congrats on the final four!

I am a Cyclone fan living in Dallas that unfortunately bought my tickets with some cardinal and gold glasses on (and before Niang got hurt) and am looking to sell them. I know rates are climbing pretty high right now, but I have 4 all session (Sec 446, row 13) for $400 OBO (comparable on stubhub right now is around $800)

I am rooting for you guys to win it all, love the connection between Hoiberg and Ollie.

Anyways, if you are looking for 4 all-session tickets (and don't want to go through the university/hotel issues) shoot me an email: tylanderson@gmail.com.

Good luck Saturday!

Just wanted to comment on the ISU Fans in general. They seem like a classy bunch and most are rooting for the Huskies even after their loss. Thanks for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom