Who's getting jacked for Saturday? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who's getting jacked for Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Will Saturday be 1st husky practice outside ? Every time I see a news clip, it's indoors. Outside on natural grass may take a bit of adjustment and makes the game + players seem slower.

Reaction Score
Our game is this weekend as well. Hope for nice weather, good turn outs and spirited but injury free contests all around. Will your game be on TV? I'd DVR it and watch some on Sunday.

Reaction Score
Is anyone planning to periscope the event? I wanted to go but had some things come up

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I have in the past put some video up from the spring game/practice and will try again this time. Not sure how much I will do, but will get some stuff online for those who won't be their.

I can't wait to see both lines and the running backs.

Reaction Score
Offense is everything this year for the Huskies. Somehow, our D will find the athletes to remain stout, but I've yet to see one of our spring games where we came away raving about the offense. I want the offense to score at will. Really move down the field with no drops, no fumbles, strong running bursts, great downfield throws. The theory being that if we can move and score against our own formidable Husky D--it will help psych up the fan base ( and the media) during the summer and bode well this fall both for wins and ticket sales.

Reaction Score
I'm looking forward to watching the new guys, seeing how they integrate into the team. Especially interested in Peart, Levenberry and Williams. I'm also interested to see the overall progress this program has made. As for the tailgate..gonna do wings, sliders, dogs and loaded tailgate tots (tater tots with cheese and bacon on them), brownies or cookies and a cooler full of cold beverages.

Reaction Score
In the morning mail - weather looking great.

UCFB15_springgamelineup-PAC%201.jpg

Reaction Score
Some day I will be able to go to these things again. Until then, its coaching T-Ball, coaching Rec baseball, and taking my older son to both travel baseball and soccer on top of Rec baseball on Saturday. That said, I would not trade this time with my boys for anything.

Reaction Score
Some day I will be able to go to these things again. Until then, its coaching T-Ball, coaching Rec baseball, and taking my older son to both travel baseball and soccer on top of Rec baseball on Saturday. That said, I would not trade this time with my boys for anything.

Trust me... the cliché they grow fast couldn't be truer...

Reaction Score
Would it be wrong to miss my son's baseball game? I've made 9 out of the last 10 Spring games. And I'm getting pumped this week with all the positive talk about the program.

Reaction Score
Looking forward to catching a glimpse of Levenberry and Billy Williams, watching the battle for Safety and seeing some of the RFr. who didn't get on the field last season.

Also sorry if this is a sophomoric question but is Tre Bell eligible to play in the game or must he sit out?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Looking forward to catching a glimpse of Levenberry and Billy Williams, watching the battle for Safety and seeing some of the RFr. who didn't get on the field last season.

Also sorry if this is a sophomoric question but is Tre Bell eligible to play in the game or must he sit out?

Tre Bell can play but can't play this upcoming season.

Reaction Score
Tre Bell can play but can't play this upcoming season.

Ok I didn't know the NCAA rules if he could participate in the spring game or not. Great to hear, look forward to seeing how he performs in addition to the other guys.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Going, but potentially tailgateless - my whole gang has bailed on me.

If anyone is interested, I may be able to exchange mooching off of a tailgate for my satellite TV setup - yankee fans may be interested given a 1PM game...

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Going, but potentially tailgateless - my whole gang has bailed on me.
f anyone is interested, I may be able to exchange mooching off of a tailgate for my satellite TV setup - yankee fans may be interested given a 1PM game...

You are welcome to join us, pep. We had a bunch bail as well and are only looking at 6 or so. We're Sox fans, though.

ADD: BTW, this offer is good to any other orphans out there. Send me a PM.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not gonna be able to make it up there, but looking forward to reading all the recaps. Very excited for this season.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I will bring no television. There will not be a grill. Probably won't be food at all. We'll be a couple of chairs short of having everyone sit down.

Booze? Oh we've got you covered.

You are welcome if you enjoy a spartan tailgate - best case is my car battery doesn't die and my ipod plays mid 90's rap.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
is anyone thinking of periscopeing the game for those not able to attend???? would make my forced OT a little more bearable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom