WHOLE GAME <> No whip around??? | The Boneyard

WHOLE GAME <> No whip around???

Reaction Score
Is the any site were you can see a whole game by passing the whip around programing????

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
By site, do you mean internet? If so, ESPN3 carries all the games.
If you mean TV, it depends on the carrier - I have Comcast and installed the ESPN app so I can watch all the games on my TV

Reaction Score
What area are you in...in MD we have SC game on ESPN and FL St. on ESPN2

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
If you have Roku TV, you can watch all the games on ESPN, and they are not whip-around. That's how I watched the Arizona State vs South Carolina game.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Directv has extended espn channels for ncaat. 788 will have the uconn game only.
Yep - DirecTV has done it every year for years, although you used to have to subscribe to something called full court - I don't think it exists any more.

So, yes, my wife and I have watched our game(s) of choice in each time slot for the last 3 days and will do so again tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Yep - DirecTV has done it every year for years, although you used to have to subscribe to something called full court - I don't think it exists any more.

So, yes, my wife and I have watched our game(s) of choice in each time slot for the last 3 days and will do so again tomorrow.

Thank you ESPN or Direct TV for not charging for the full court this year! I never understood why the men's tournament would show their games without an extra charge and the women's tournament was being charged for theirs. I have a feeling it had something to do with ESPN trying to squeeze every last dime out of what they produced.

Reaction Score
If you have Roku TV, you can watch all the games on ESPN, and they are not whip-around. That's how I watched the Arizona State vs South Carolina game.

I also have a ROKU, and watch all the games I want to watch. If you have a SmartTV, install the WatchESPN app, authenticate with your provider and you should be good to go (if you have one, otherwise out of luck).

Reaction Score
If you mean TV, it depends on the carrier - I have Comcast and installed the ESPN app so I can watch all the games on my TV
I have Comcast also. How did you find that?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I imagine ESPN2 will lead with the UConn game and only switch over when the game is decided. Cant wait. :D:confused:

Reaction Score
Thanks

Reaction Score
I have the ESPN App that I watch on my roku and ps4. I recently purchased Apple TV, I get espn app on that as well. I also get WNBA app on Apple TV. Finally I don't have to watch all those games on my computer anymore :) Woot :)

Reaction Score
I don't have a problem with viewing by ESPN3/WatchESPN but I wanted to DVR the game. I know I will get some of it on ESPN2 but probably not all of it. Any ideas?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I have Comcast also. How did you find that?

If you have a Smart TV, and you are connected to the internet, use your remote, the TV remote, not the Comcast remote, to look for where to install apps, and get it from Google Play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom