Who you would like to be the fifth starter in next game against Ohio State? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who you would like to be the fifth starter in next game against Ohio State?

Who you would like to be the fifth starter in next game against Ohio State?

• Anna Makurat

Votes: 147 79.0%
  • Aubrey Griffi

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Kyla Irwin

Votes: 22 11.8%
  • Molly Bent

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Evelyn Adebayo

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Reaction Score
Who are the two posters who voted for Molly Bent? Even if it was a joke its not funny!

Reaction Score
Isn't this still America (and the BY)????:eek:
Just speaking the truth! Molly is a wonderful young lady who would be better suited playing for a division 2 or lower level division 1 team. She is a good shooter but seldom shoots when open. She is a senior now so this is her last roundup.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just speaking the truth! Molly is a wonderful young lady who would be better suited playing for a division 2 or lower level division 1 team. She is a good shooter but seldom shoots when open. She is a senior now so this is her last roundup.

I think it is the language used in the query. " Who would you like ...", not " Who should ..."

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Remember that when ONO suffered a superficial cut early in the UVA game, Geno's first response was to send Anna back in. But the refs wouldn't let him do that, so he had to turn to Kyla. He was probably expecting to put ONO or Anna back in for Kyla at the next whistle. But immediately Kyla made a nifty backdoor pass for a score, which I think caused him to leave her in.

If it had been Crystal or Christyn who had to come out for a bandage, Molly would probably have been the sub that he called on. And it's entirely possible that she would have had the same kind of game as Kyla did if that had happened.

I think that sometime this year, there will be a situation where Molly needs to make an early appearance in a game. Hopefully she does as well as Kyla did when that happens.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Remember that when ONO suffered a superficial cut early in the UVA game, Geno's first response was to send Anna back in. But the refs wouldn't let him do that, so he had to turn to Kyla.

If it had been Crystal or Christyn who had to come out for a bandage, Molly would probably have been the sub that he called on. And it's entirely possible that she would have had the same kind of game as Kyla did if that had happened.

I think that sometime this year, there will be a situation where Molly needs to make an early appearance in a game. Hopefully she does as well as Kyla did when that happens.
The reason the refs would not let Anna into the game is because she was on the floor at the time ONO suffered the cut. Anna subbed out of the game at the time that ONO cut was being attended to. Once a player comes out, time has to advance to bring that player back into the game.
I'm hopeful for Molly but not optimistic because she is running out of time. If Molly wants to make a meaningful contribution that might start with her willing to shoot the ball when she is wide open.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Remember that when ONO suffered a superficial cut early in the UVA game, Geno's first response was to send Anna back in. But the refs wouldn't let him do that, so he had to turn to Kyla. He was probably expecting to put ONO or Anna back in for Kyla at the next whistle. But immediately Kyla made a nifty backdoor pass for a score, which I think caused him to leave her in.

Not that I am trying to downplay anything about Molly, but tradition says that she will start on Senior Night.
I would also think that she could start most any AAC game but I believe that the Coach does like to have a starting 5 and stick with that if at all possible.

Reaction Score
I am not sure why this is even a question. Anna, the assists leader, without hesitation. In Kyla and Aubrey with our sixth who bring different games to the court. Hopefully, once Molly’s hand is better and Evelyn feels more comfortable in system we can rest and rotate all players.

Reaction Score
Anna starts with Aubrey and Kyla first off the bench! Here’s hoping game 5 is the best game so far! Play hard and have fun! Anna
has a few more threes, ya think?
It’s gonna be FUN!

Reaction Score
Two people actually voted for Molly? Love the kid but come on. Molly over Ania seriously?

Reaction Score
Actually, I would like to see Kemba Walker as the fifth starter but he may have a game that night for the Celtics. Oh, well.

Reaction Score
OSU will be our first real test. And its on the road. Geno cant afford to let his team fall behind. He will have a trigger finger tomorrow and make changes quickly when things are not working whoever is starting, imo.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Actually, I would like to see Kemba Walker as the fifth starter but he may have a game that night for the Celtics. Oh, well.

Kemba's dealing with Concussion issues after a serious collision. Could have been much worse.

Reaction Score
OSU will be our first real test. And its on the road. Geno cant afford to let his team fall behind. He will have a trigger finger tomorrow and make changes quickly when things are not working whoever is starting, imo.
They just lost to Ohio. I would be shocked if they provided much of a challenge.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom