OT: - Who ya got? | The Boneyard

OT: Who ya got?

Who ya got? The game tips at 9:00 pm ET.

• Total voters

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Tonight's game 2 of the WNBA championship in Las Vegas features the Las Vegas Aces hosting the Connecticut Sun. Who ya got?
The Aces lead the series 1-0 in the best 3 of 5 series.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Final 85 - 71, Aces up 2-0 in the series, with one more win they will become the first pro team in Vegas to win a title. There is already talk about a parade on the Strip to celebrate the occasion.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Congratulations to the other 6 folks who had the Aces. :D

Carnac

Reaction Score
Final 85 - 71, Aces up 2-0 in the series, with one more win they will become the first pro team in Vegas to win a title. There is already talk about a parade on the Strip to celebrate the occasion.
I’ll be there this Sunday thru Wednesday (my wife’s birthday). She wants to do Las Vegas and see a couple of shows.

If the Aces win Thursday and they have the parade while we’re in town, we won’t miss it. My great-granddaughter (3 in Nov) has never seen a parade in person. What a treat for her that would be. :D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sorry about the SUN, RIP ( one game early,, but those are the facts/ my opinion). Get ready for Sydney, Ms. Wilson,Ms. Plum, and K Grey!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
So will our UConn Huskies go to game 3? Good Luck last time.

Reaction Score
Sun will continue their run of futility in attempting to win a championship. They're always 1 player short it seems :(

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I’ll be there this Sunday thru Wednesday (my wife’s birthday). She wants to do Las Vegas and see a couple of shows.

If the Aces win Thursday and they have the parade while we’re in town, we won’t miss it. My great-granddaughter (3 in Nov) has never seen a parade in person. What a treat for her that would be. :D
Hope your wife enjoys her birthday present. The weather should be a little cooler and very little chance of rain compared to what we've had over the last week.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Sorry about the SUN, RIP ( one game early,, but those are the facts/ my opinion). Get ready for Sydney, Ms. Wilson,Ms. Plum, and K Grey!
Those 3 players are what I call the Aces 3 headed monster. Any one of them can put up a 20 burger on you at any time. All 3 did yesterday. 26 for Wilson, 21 for Gray and 20 for Plum. I think it's going to be a long day for the Sun, but don't expect them to go down easy. they won't. Their backs are to the wall. It should be a great game.

Reaction Score
Aces sweep. Too strong in backcourt and Aja Wilson, greatness growing. WNBA's best
big for the coming years. It will be great to see her against Alijah Boston when she gets to the league. Aja
is unstoppable.

Reaction Score
Celebrate!! On to Sunday, Sun. Win one for the Gipper.... again!
105 = 76 Wow That was a fourth quarter!

Reaction Score
Bonner finally decided to show up in GM 3 and the bench chipped in as well. AT dropped a triple double and was the catalyst to spark the team. Her unorthodox one hand push shot was money last night. JJ will need to play better defense if the Suns are to win the ‘ship and she needs to stop complaining to the refs. Her positioning on “D” leaves a lot to be desired. I know that A’ja is the MVP/ Minister of Defense, but “C’MON MAN”. Credit the Suns coaching staff with deciding to hedge Chelsea Gray all night. She still lit it up from the parking lot in the 2nd half although she was not as effective as she was in the first two games. Let’s see if the Suns stick with hedging Chelsea in GM 4 and if the Aces make any adjustments.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Bonner finally decided to show up in GM 3 and the bench chipped in as well. AT dropped a triple double and was the catalyst to spark the team. Her unorthodox one hand push shot was money last night. JJ will need to play better defense if the Suns are to win the ‘ship and she needs to stop complaining to the refs. Her positioning on “D” leaves a lot to be desired. I know that A’ja is the MVP/ Minister of Defense, but “C’MON MAN”. Credit the Suns coaching staff with deciding to hedge Chelsea Gray all night. She still lit it up from the parking lot in the 2nd half although she was not as effective as she was in the first two games. Let’s see if the Suns stick with hedging Chelsea in GM 4 and if the Aces make any adjustments.

'Remarkable' Alyssa Thomas' historic triple-double keeps Sun alive vs. Las Vegas

"With their backs against the wall (again) in the WNBA playoffs, the Connecticut Sun found another gear. Leading the way was the player they call "the Machine," Alyssa Thomas. She had the first triple-double in WNBA Finals history Thursday as the Sun beat the Las Vegas Aces 105-76 in Game 3 of the best-of-five series after losing the first two games out on the famed Strip. If anyone thought the Sun would roll over for an Aces sweep ... well, no one who follows the WNBA thought that. It's just not the Sun's personality."

I think the Aces close out the Sun and the series Sunday. :cool: In another thread, I predicted the Aces in 4.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom