Who ya got? | The Boneyard

Who ya got?

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I tend to think that it will be Anna, but if that is not right, then the next most likely candidate is Aubrey. Geno may decide that her athleticism needs to be utilized (on defense if nowhere else), and that he will live with her freshman mistakes. That goes against how Geno usually operates, however.

I used to think that Evelyn might be a candidate, but if Geno is dissatisfied with her physical competitiveness on the boards, as his recent comments suggested, I now doubt that will happen.

I will be especially interested to see if Molly is indeed the first guard off the bench, now that Evina is unavailable for this game at least. I do expect that Molly will be the third guard.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think everyone will get plenty of playing time today and Wednesday. Geno wants to see how different combinations perform. It’s a chance to see the team go through its paces against someone else.

Who can play defense when you don’t know what plays are being run. Finally, the day we’ve all been waiting for. A day I thought would never get here.

I’m looking forward to reading the critiques from today’s game.

Last edited:

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
We all know the answer, it will be the person who earned it at practice .

Reaction Score
Geno appears to be very high on Aubrey. He has heaped praise on her defense and we all know how defense minded Geno is. Kyla and Molly will start on Senior Night.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Congratulations to all of you that picked Anna to be the fifth starter today. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom