Who ya got tonight? | The Boneyard

Who ya got tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
I really don't like Urban Meyer...and I find Ohio State fans to be pretty obnoxious..but...the guy is a big game coach.

Every time I convince myself that a strong QB and system like Oregon will be hard to stop...and Ohio State has a QB with limited experience....I remember how Meyer dismantled Ohio State when he was with Florida.

I will be rooting for Oregon...but I have a bad feeling Meyer finds a way to win this.

Reaction Score
I'm thinking that this time the Quack Attack gets over the hump.

Reaction Score
State of CT so thirsty to get into big10... Someone email this to Delaney

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 45
Reaction Score
Oregon all the way. Love the way they play. And when you have the best player on the field, you've got yourself a good shot.

Plus I just hate tOSU.

Reaction Score
Easy pick. Ohio St +6.5. D line will over power the Ducks and disrupt the flow of the their O. Buckeyes win big 42-28.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Viva Northern football!

Future conference mates for the win.

Reaction Score
Don't know how you go against speed of Oregon. OSU QB is still a little shaky. I am with the Ducks.

Reaction Score
Rooting for the Ducks, but got a feeling that OSU finds a way to pull this one out.

(Oregon looks like the Raiders in these unis - no green or gold?)

Reaction Score
I think Ducks win easily, I was shocked when I saw every guy on ESPN picked OSU, must have been 10 of them.

Reaction Score
Wow I sure called that one wrong. Didn't think Oregon would get run over like that but they did. Oregon could never get their pace going on offense and they couldn't even come close to stopping Zeke Elliott. OSU dominated.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Future conference mates for the win!

I just had a sinking feeling that the same Oregon team that lost to Auburn would show up tonight (the one that got pushed around at the line of scrimmages). But I did not expect this level of domination. If OSU doesn't turn it over 4 times, the Buckeyes might have won by 40.

Last edited:

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Well, I'm glad I didn't put money on the Ducks! I was thinking they'd put up 40+ easily and run past OSU, I guess I must have been possessed by @TouchdownHusky's spirit or something. Ohio State is a damn physical college football team, gotta respect that.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
The game unfortunately went the way I thought it would go. Coaches are huge in these games. Meyer just knows how to prepare for the big games. And again...there is doubt that the Oregon "system" can win the big game. If Mariota can't get them a win...who can?

I will say that the new championship format was a huge success. If there wasn't a final four, OSU wouldn't have had a chance to prove they are the best. Other than TCU....no one can complain about the winner. I do think that 8 is the right number to be in the playoffs.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
The game unfortunately went the way I thought it would go. Coaches are huge in these games. Meyer just knows how to prepare for the big games. And again...there is doubt that the Oregon "system" can win the big game. If Mariota can't get them a win...who can?

I will say that the new championship format was a huge success. If there wasn't a final four, OSU wouldn't have had a chance to prove they are the best. Other than TCU....no one can complain about the winner. I do think that 8 is the right number to be in the playoffs.

Agreed about the system - look at that, Defense wins championships.

All of those who want the Oregon/TCU's high tempo offense should think again in my opinion.

Reaction Score

Can't give Urban Meyer a few weeks to prepare for you.. with his experience (winning 2 NatChamps as an SEC coach)... He basically brought what he learned in the SEC back to the B1G... The standard is now SEC & B1G...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom