Who will be the starters the season after next year? | The Boneyard

Who will be the starters the season after next year?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just wanted to throw it out for discussion since it's never too early to start speculating, even tho we are just starting our NCAA push, and still don't know all the recruits coming in with Ice's class.

Even tho we missed out on Betts, let's just assume that we land Barker, Patterson, and Rice to go along with Brady. You know, cuz it's never too early to start losing our collective minds, and just go crazy!!! ;) :p

For those who didn't catch the sarcasm, I'm joking. Just wanted to throw a little levity (and hopefully brevity) out there...!!

Reaction Score
For 2022-2023 year,
Paige, Nika, AE and Azzi for sure, the last one is between Anna and Aubrey.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Just wanted to throw it out for discussion since it's never too early to start speculating, even tho we are just starting our NCAA push, and still don't know all the recruits coming in with Ice's class.

Even tho we missed out on Betts, let's just assume that we land Barker, Patterson, and Rice to go along with Brady. You know, cuz it's never too early to start losing our collective minds, and just go crazy!!! ;) :p

For those who didn't catch the sarcasm, I'm joking. Just wanted to throw a little levity (and hopefully brevity) out there...!!
I'm not interested in this short term speculation. I'm working on the '23 situation. ?

Reaction Score
Paige, Nika, Aaliyah, Azzi and Amari.
This is the logical smart person's choice. I just can't get over how talented Caroline Ducharme is though and that makes me want to find a crazy scenario where she can start as the 4 and Amari come off the bench.

I also feel sad for Anna and Aubrey but I need to see them be able to embody a Starter's mentality. I just haven't seen it yet.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
First, I'll assume that none of our juniors takes an extra year as a Covid extension. Hopefully, Evina, Christyn, and Liv will be in the W and doing well.

So, I think Paige, Nika, and Aaliyah are pretty obvious. I know some people feel strongly about Azzi starting/not starting--and no one loves her more than I do--but I'm not sure she starts next year, at least in the fall. She surely starts the following year, though.

Who is the 5th starter? Lots of choices: Anna, Aubrey, Mir, Saylor, Caroline, or Amari. Ice?? I'm thinking Anna or Aubrey.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Good!!! My mind, focus and concern is on Hight Point right now, and nothing else. These last six games are the most important games we've played this season. For the next 3 weeks, I'm putting everything out of my consciousness and concern. In the recent SNY pre-tournament show, Geno said he's not looking past High Point and the winner of the Syracuse/South Dakota St. game. Glad you were kidding. I must admit to being a little "miffed" at a post of that nature at THIS time. :cool:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
First, I'll assume that none of our juniors takes an extra year as a Covid extension. Hopefully, Evina, Christyn, and Liv will be in the W and doing well.

So, I think Paige, Nika, and Aaliyah are pretty obvious. I know some people feel strongly about Azzi starting/not starting--and no one loves her more than I do--but I'm not sure she starts next year, at least in the fall. She surely starts the following year, though.

Who is the 5th starter? Lots of choices: Anna, Aubrey, Mir, Saylor, Caroline, or Amari. Ice?? I'm thinking Anna or Aubrey.
It's ALWAYS nice to have a "plethora" of choices isn't it? :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom