Who will be the most improved Husky next year? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who will be the most improved Husky next year?

Who will be the most improved Husky next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Going with CW. Expecting great things with improved handle. ONO’s progress is improved but not at CW’s rate

Reaction Score
CW.
Ono will get minutes but it still takes bigs even longer to get "very good."

I expect CW to become an A/A next year. That imo is a huge jump from a sometime 5th option.

Reaction Score
Young team with great potential we need Crystal to be the best point guard in UCONN history to go all the way. To be really good we need Crystal to have her best senior year. I know they can at a minimum reach the second scenario.

Reaction Score
While miany think Crystal Dangerfield must be a top point guard next season for any one to think improvement is possible beyond excellence is hard to believe. What she needs is REST, Rehab, Relaxation, fun and non-basketball games.
ONO will improve beyond expectations. If Touly is fully healthy she may be what the doctor orders as a post helpmate for ONO
CW, I believe will amaze us all. She is a huge bundle of talent and upbeat personality she will defy comparison.
Megan Walker had a rough start at UConn a lesser person (I can name a few) may have departed for a less tough environment. That shows her determination, her attitude to succeed, and a Never Give IN --outlook on life--you have to beat her physically because she will always beat you mentally. She is that tough.
Molly has talent and knows the game of BB and I believe she is aces at practice. What she lacks--you know why says it. Irwin is tough physically and mentally . Point is these may make good subs.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yep, that's why I set up this poll as most improved. When we get closer to the season, I'll do a points leader poll or a mvp thread. I'd expect different results in each.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Most improved? Jasmine Lister. Wait until you see the boatload of recruits she delivers from all over the world.

Reaction Score
Christyn is going to be the number one option next year and is going to have the leash removed. While Ono will be a close second, Williams is going to be what she can be and that is going to amaze us.

Reaction Score
That's ton of added muscle mass for a 19 year old girl. Pretty tough even for a guy to do it in 6 months.
When Pedro Martinez came back 15 pounds heavier one spring everyone accused him of using steroids to bulk up. He's not 6'5", so I guess 15 lbs. was more for him than it is for Liv. But still, 15 is a lot for one off-season. (BTW I totally believe Pedro did this by juicing - I mean he did spend the winter in the Dominican Republic - biggest PED hot spot this side of Moscow.)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think it would have been Coombs.
I think that I'd still give the edge to Liv, but I was her to have a much more complete and confident season this year. I wish her the best.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom