Who Will Be The Leading Scorer For Uconn This Year? | The Boneyard

Who Will Be The Leading Scorer For Uconn This Year?

At the end of the year, who will be the leading scorer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Sp by the end of the year, who will be the leading scorer in your opinion? with the ebbs and flows of practice, and recent comments by Geno, i wonder if anyone has changed their mind from a month ago.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
#3, #23, or #31. It comes with the territory if you wear those numbers.

Reaction Score
The person with the most points.
Must be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Cold to have come up with such a brilliant answer. I guess that Mayonaise jar still works;)
Having gone into a deep state of hypnosis I was able to see the player with the most points! It took me a little while,but it did come to me;) Ira

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm less worried about which Husky has the most points than which team has the most points at the end of each game.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Yeah, I'm less worried about which Husky has the most points than which team has the most points at the end of each game.

That would be the team that wins.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Just sheer brilliance on the Boneyard this morning. :)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
"And if they are not playing, they are sitting on the bench."

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just sheer brilliance on the Boneyard this morning. :)
lol exactly. i posted the poll as i thought it would be interesting and given KML's performance last night, it's clear she's going to be a major player on the team.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
lol exactly. i posted the poll as i thought it would be interesting and given KML's performance last night, it's clear she's going to be a major player on the team.
KML got a lot of votes after 7:30 last night. I wouldn't bet against her.

It could be so close that the player who gets into foul trouble the most finishes second.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
I wouldn't bet against either Stef or KML. It's nice to know there are a bunch of scoring options this year. Last year's short bench focused the scoring too much on Maya Let's see what happens when we play the ranked opponents.

Reaction Score
Ten people expect Kaleena to be the scoring leader. I presume these same ten people must believe in order for Kaleena to be the scoring leader, she must be a starter. Yes, no, maybe?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ten people expect Kaleena to be the scoring leader. I presume these same ten people must believe in order for Kaleena to be the scoring leader, she must be a starter. Yes, no, maybe?
i voted for Tiff but KML would be my choice for 2nd leading scorer, and i expect her off the bench. she'll end up playing starters minutes IMHO (Tiff, Kelly, Stef may all average close to 30 minutes per game) but i bet KML averages at least 25 MPG.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
No, Leading scorer coming off the bench.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
No, Leading scorer coming off the bench.
I voted for Stef, but I could see Kaleena, Tiff, or Bria being the leader.

Particularly for Kaleena, I could see her as the leading scorer even if she does not start. We saw last night that she can amass points very fast--basically THREE at a time.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I voted for Stef, but I could see Kaleena, Tiff, or Bria being the leader.

Particularly for Kaleena, I could see her as the leading scorer even if she does not start. We saw last night that she can amass points very fast--basically THREE at a time.
Exactly.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Ibelieve that Kaleena will lead the team in scoring, but I would be neither surprised nor disappointed if Stefanie, Tiffany or Bria become the leader.

As for Kaleena, I believe she will score whether she starts or not.

And I feel certain that she will start 30+ games.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ibelieve that Kaleena will lead the team in scoring, but I would be neither surprised nor disappointed if Stefanie, Tiffany or Bria become the leader.

As for Kaleena, I believe she will score whether she starts or not.

And I feel certain that she will start 30+ games.
Stef's problem with leading the team in scoring is that it will depend on the ability of the other players to get the ball to her in the right places and in the right rhythm.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
KML will usually start and will amass the most points. My prediction.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stef will need to stay out of foul trouble if she is to lead in scoring.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger