Who will be 2 seed with UConn in Kingston? MD? | The Boneyard

Who will be 2 seed with UConn in Kingston? MD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
MD.?... or TENNESEE ???? .... Stanford? .....or "other ??.. Hope it's not DUKE again !!!

let_the_church_s_mo3k9n8o.jpg

:p I definitely dont want that to happen again. I think the ACC Champ... provided they win the regular season and tourney can be the #1 seed in Raleigh. Alot of that also depends on how well Tenn does. Personally..... I hope its UCONN/Maryland in the RI region. TENN/DUKE in Raleigh... and Stanford/KENTUCKY in Fresno.

Reaction Score
Too early; let's hope everything works out, and Uconn gets to Kingston first.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I can't imagine that ND is not going to get a number 1 seed, along with UCONN, Tennessee and Baylor.

ND and UCONN could very well be the number 1 and 2 ranked teams in the nation should UCONN beat Baylor. I wouldn't be surprised to see ND and UCONN split their home and home series. I assume that they play twice? At that point, no matter which one wins the conference tourney, they will both get a number 1 seed.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
let_the_church_s_mo3k9n8o.jpg

:p I definitely dont want that to happen again. I think the ACC Champ... provided they win the regular season and tourney can be the #1 seed in Raleigh. Alot of that also depends on how well Tenn does. Personally..... I hope its UCONN/Maryland in the RI region. TENN/DUKE in Raleigh... and Stanford/KENTUCKY in Fresno.

I am surprised to see Stanford as a 1 seed over both Baylor and ND. I don't think Stanford would beat either Baylor or ND. I didn't think that UCONN player very well against Stanford and still won by 10. Had UCONN been more on its game offensively that game could have been MUCH uglier than it was.

Reaction Score
I don't much care, as long as UConn does not have to play someone they've already played a couple of times. Not another Louisville or Rutgers like a few years ago. Not another Notre Dame like last year. someone different, please!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I don't much care, as long as UConn does not have to play someone they've already played a couple of times. Not another Louisville or Rutgers like a few years ago. Not another Notre Dame like last year. someone different, please!

At least you got ND in the Final Four. That was certainly better than TAMU in the regional final.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Way too early and who knows maybe Kentucky gets the #1 seed in lieu of Tenn coming out of the SEC.

Still no guarantee that UConn gets a #1 seed. Its not unrealistic for UConn to have 4 losses this year. Worse case scenario UConn gets the 2 seed in RI.

Reaction Score
Way too early and who knows maybe Kentucky gets the #1 seed in lieu of Tenn coming out of the SEC.

Still no guarantee that UConn gets a #1 seed. Its not unrealistic for UConn to have 4 losses this year. Worse case scenario UConn gets the 2 seed in RI.

I concur. Too early to start counting chickens.

Reaction Score
Don't get the "Too early" replies!! Why can't they speculate? What's the harm? Should they first speculate where UConn will be seeded in the Big East Tournament, including why they might be somewhere other than 1, or 2 or 3? Nah!! I like positive thinkers, Go Huskies!

Reaction Score

Its not unrealistic for UConn to win their next three games. It would then be unrealistic for UConn to have 4 losses this year. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom