OT: - Who to Invite | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Who to Invite

Reaction Score
Gotta have Harry Carey to bring the hot dogs and Phil Rizzuto to say "Holy Cow". Top it off with Reggie Jackson to let everyone else know how great he was.

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I enjoy playing table tennis, and would invite Lily Zhang, of Palo Alto, CA. She is 23 years old, and has a world ranking of #27. She was scheduled to play for Team USA at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

1587937263936.png

Reaction Score
Well you have sports bar as a location so that would be three birds with one stone for me. Having that addiction fulfilled, I would invite my beverage partaking friends to enjoy the company of Steve Martin for some humor. To round out the day and include the 3rd bird being music I would invite not quite as famous Dana Fuchs. This gal comes across as the life of a party! For those not familiar she covers several genres my example here is on the country side, but she has blues, rock and gospel well in her grasp.
If it were to be just a couple friends and one guest at a table it would be Geno, wine on me. ;)

Reaction Score
Bill Belichick (amazing sports mind and appears to have dry but good sense of humor when not on TV), Geno (I grew up near him and know several of his high school teammates), Bill Gates (not sure why, but seems interesting), George Bush (great perspective on world with good humor), and Diana Taurasi (always interesting to understand the mind of someone who is best in class).

Reaction Score
Ad nauseum, the Braves had the best looking uniforms of that era. Although, I can picture Warren Spahn pitching to Del Crandall, not #8.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
For sports, I'd go with DT, Geno, McEnroe, Ali and Wenger. I'd love to invite Gibson (Bob), but he's seems pretty quiet. Babe Ruth would probably be fun too.

Reaction Score
I enjoy playing table tennis, and would invite Lily Zhang, of Palo Alto, CA. She is 23 years old, and has a world ranking of #27. She was scheduled to play for Team USA at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.

View attachment 53584
Hope, when I was stationed at Camp Lejuene we had two table tennis tables in our barracks. I was among the better players in our group and had gotten the idea that I was pretty good. Then we got a contingent of Portuguese Marines in for training and put them in our barracks. The first night a few of them came down to the playroom and I started playing against one of them. 21 to 3. Turned out that this was almost a national sport over there. I played as much as possible against them and improved to the point where at times I scored ten points.

Reaction Score
Babe Ruth, Mickey Mantle, Rodney Dangerfield and Joe Pesci. We're gonna have a lotta fun!

Reaction Score
Gotta have Harry Carey to bring the hot dogs and Phil Rizzuto to say "Holy Cow". Top it off with Reggie Jackson to let everyone else know how great he was.
Harry Carey would not be bringing hot dogs.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom