Who Starts At QB Against Purdue? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who Starts At QB Against Purdue?

Who starts at QB against Purdues this Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I’d also sit Mensah. Either he’s hurt or he needs a fire lit under his rear end. Getting out-quicked by HC defenders to the edge is inexplicable. We all have seen him do a lot better against tougher defenses.

Reaction Score
I’d also sit Mensah. Either he’s hurt or he needs a fire lit under his rear end. Getting out-quicked by HC defenders to the edge is inexplicable. We all have seen him do a lot better against tougher defenses.

Maybe this is one of the changes the Staff wanted to make per @Exit 4

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Maybe this is one of the changes the Staff wanted to make per @Exit 4
I haven't heard all the details on desired changes...other than there was a big disagreement on how intense in season practice should be. The coaches and players wanted to turn it down a notch to be fresher on game day while Randy didn't want to make such a change and refused.

Reaction Score
I haven't heard all the details on desired changes...other than there was a big disagreement on how intense in season practice should be. The coaches and players wanted to turn it down a notch to be fresher on game day while Randy didn't want to make such a change and refused.
That is always an issue. In hockey as well.

Reaction Score
Glad it's Steven Krajewski. Spanos is already showing signs of HC competence.
Randy had this kid for three years and treated him like a POS. Krajewski would’ve most likely won a couple more games for him and put some money in his pocket. It’s a shame RE’s narcissistic personality, ego, favoritism and lack of judging talent has put Steven Krajewski in a very difficult position when he faces Purdue. Good luck to Steven Krajewski and the team!

Reaction Score
If it is Steve Krajewski I hope that he gets at least 3 games as starter and not judge too harshly after the Purdue game. Purdue is going to one of toughest opponents this year.
Jack Zergiotis started 10 games in 2019 and the first two games this season. I would like Steven Krajewski to get the same opportunities and at least finish the year as our starting quarterback. Then next year it’s an open competition.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom