Who Starts At QB Against Purdue? | The Boneyard

Who Starts At QB Against Purdue?

Who starts at QB against Purdues this Saturday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Who starts at QB this Saturday? I think Steven Krajewski.

(Perhaps the more germane question is who will be OC?)

Reaction Score
It’s gotta be Steven Krajewski new coach new qb new attitude to the team.

Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis just isn’t working. His issues aren’t things that can be fixed quickly, if ever.

We have to see if Steven Krajewski can do better. No question about it.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I see only one possibility, Steven Krajewski.

Reaction Score
Jack Zergiotis just isn’t working. His issues aren’t things that can be fixed quickly, if ever.

We have to see if Steven Krajewski can do better. No question about it.
I remember that navy game when Jim Mora just couldn’t fathom some of the foundational issues with Jack Zergiotis. Like his throwing motion. I agree. They haven’t really coached him well even though he does have unquestionable talent.

Reaction Score
I remember that navy game when Jim Mora just couldn’t fathom some of the foundational issues with Jack Zergiotis. Like his throwing motion. I agree. They haven’t really coached him well even though he does have unquestionable talent.
Right. Admittedly, I was glad to see him named the starter. I thought he showed flashes of real talent 2 years ago and the extra time to fine tune that stuff would’ve benefitted him more than anyone, but clearly the development didn’t take place. It’s time.

Reaction Score
You gotta give Steven Krajewski a few games to get his feet wet. Purdue will be a tough first game. I think it’ll show promise if it’s a close game and he can move the ball and put some points on the board

Reaction Score
Glad it's Steven Krajewski. Spanos is already showing signs of HC competence.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
ANTONE capable of moving the team in the right direction on offense

Reaction Score
The first of hopefully many changes to come on offense. I would like to see us throw to Carter coming out of the backfield as we eventually started to do with good effect with Arkeel Newsome. The very predictable counter play we run on second and long gotta stop.

Reaction Score
Interesting.. so this would imply that even if Edsall had still been here for this week's game that Krajewski was going to start.

Reaction Score
Yes it’s clear Steven Krajewski and Edsall had a relationship issue. Him starting against a big 10 team is pressure enough. It’ll take a little presure off knows that the coach and you have no faith in eachother and one mistake can ruin your opportunity

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom