Who should I root for tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Who should I root for tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthTampaBill

20" Neck
Reaction Score
In the early 90's my software company hired 2 Harvard MBA's in my sales group and we were a very fast growing company.

Both were fired within a year because they couldn't sell and they didn't get it. But they always have their Harvard network! That is what they both said. Vomit.

Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I had no problem knowing who I was going to root for when UConn played against my alma mater Bucknell first round of the NCAA tournament.

I was going to post something along these lines. Of course I had the huskies winning it all so I had an extra reason, but it was also similar to an earlier post. Would have been a nice story for the bison, but I knew UConn had a real shot at doing exactly what they did. By the way, what year did you graduate from Bucknell? I was '91.

Actually, when I saw the title, I figured it was should the OP root for providence, BCU, or Armageddon?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I was going to post something along these lines. Of course I had the huskies winning it all so I had an extra reason, but it was also similar to an earlier post. Would have been a nice story for the bison, but I knew UConn had a real shot at doing exactly what they did. By the way, what year did you graduate from Bucknell? I was '91.

Actually, when I saw the title, I figured it was should the OP root for providence, BCU, or Armageddon?
'72. I rooted for the Bison against Kansas.:)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Oh crap, I read the sex symbol wrong. :eek:
I was going to make a wise crack about someone with a question mark making this mistake, but I thought better of it.;)

Reaction Score
Jill is that you?

You and my significant other seem to share a common interest, you both root for the teams, I'm against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom